1. Welcome to the Art + Literature sections! Some things to keep in mind:
    • It's a good idea to specify whether or not you're looking for critique from your fellow members. Please don't let friendly criticism turn into an all-out flame war.
    • Art and literature often deal with mature subjects. This is fine, but please keep in mind that we'd like to keep things PG-13. Don't let discussions get out of hand, and if they do, please alert a moderator.
    • If you've got a request, please use the [REQUEST] prefix!

Traditional Lattie's Art Dump!

Discussion in 'Art' started by TheTimeWulf, Nov 2, 2017.

1. TheTimeWulf

TheTimeWulf Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I think this is actually my first thread on this site, so that's a party on it's own :nurutease:
    -----
    Please do not repost or use the images without my permission. Thank you!
    I'll be posting more in the future :nuruhappy:
    -----
    Anyway, I'll go ahead and get the blab out of the way, pfft.
    My name is Lattie, and I'm... kind of an artist? I usually post on the amino for Starbound, and most of my good sketches wind up on social media but since I focus a lot of time into Starbound, I figured it would only be fair to post on the forums, too :eek:

Here is one of my first posts on instagram of my art, it's pretty old and is from around October of last year. Happy birthday, plague dragon! \o/
    [​IMG]
    ---
    Now we get into 2017. A lot of stuff from before this June-ish is actually kinda bad so I shove it in the corner of the room and smile while people are looking at the relatively decent stuff.
    Also, this is around the time where I figured out how to take pictures at an angle where you can see everything. This here is Mina, from my first playthrough of Starbound to the end.
    [​IMG]
    -----
    The rest of this stuff is mostly just art I do on my free time. Scribbles, class doodles, and some strange stuff mixed in.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    A forest empress! <3 Kinda based off one of my human chars.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

Nice art :)

TheTimeWulf likes this.
  3. Mega flapper

Mega flapper Existential Complex

Beautiful work!

TheTimeWulf likes this.