1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Latexians Latexians Racemod

Latex, Hightech, PG Rated

1. Xentor Antarix

Xentor Antarix Ketchup Robot

2. Waffle-Chan

Waffle-Chan Guest

You spelled machine and nebula wrong

EDIT: and essence

EDIT: helpful and species

EDIT: it should read like this

The latexians are a race, made out of living latex. They live on a planet a bit out of the galaxy, hidden in a colorfull nebula.
    Their essence exists in a special crystal, called the Vitalcrystal. This crystal gives the liquid Latex of their body it`s shape and bodystructure. The Latexians know that they are a “made” race. Long ago they found ruins on their planet, with a strange machine. Inside the records of said machine were files about the creation of Vitacrystal. It is not known if the Latexians are a real artificial race, or if their makers transfered their essence into the Vitacrystals.
    The Latexians are a very curious and helpful species. They constantly search for new knowledge so they may expand their archive.
    It is tradition in their culture that a Latexian must travel for several years when they come of age out into distant galaxies, so they may bring back new knowledge and data once they return. Perhaps the true intention of this tradition is to find their source of creation. To other species, Latexians are scholars in the fields of science and technology. Afterall, they were the first ones to discorver the astonishing technology known as the FTL drive.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2017
  3. Xentor Antarix

Thanks but till the problem with the download link is not fixed I will not add a new version, if not urgendly needed, but I take your corrections for the next update.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
    Waffle-Chan likes this.
  4. YeshuaOlympusLogos

YeshuaOlympusLogos Void-Bound Voyager

Hello I want to use this mod but when I have it installed the game always crashes before even loading, anything that can be done about this?

Waffle-Chan likes this.
  5. Xentor Antarix

Hmmm what does your Logfile say? I encountered no problkems. Perhaps 2 Mods do conflict.
    I can only upload my "intern" actual version. But I expect this problem not.
    Hope this will help you. but more Information would be usefull to determinate your problem.
    I guess you have a Modconflict, or an other Mod that is broken (Perhaps the Racechoise mod that allows to pick Modraces?)

6. Xentor Antarix

Xentor Antarix updated Latexians with a new update entry:

Latexian Patch

Read the rest of this update entry...

7. Xentor Antarix

8. YeshuaOlympusLogos

All my mods work as of right now, let me finish making my load order Collection on Steam and then you can tell me which of the mods I'm using is causing a conflict. I use a lot of mods and the game is very delicate and with no Mod Manager type of system like the Fallout/Elder Scrolls games have it is a very big pain in the ass when you have stuff overwriting eachother. I'll be back when its done :3

9. Xentor Antarix

I use too many mods and observed yet no conflicts. (due my Mod do not use "crossovers" I made all assets and so, original for the Mod (Own Item ID`s I mean). I hope I cna help somehow.
    Did you try start your game without My Mod?

10. YeshuaOlympusLogos

Okay so I installed the mod again and this time my game didn't crash during the loading screen but when I go to character creation the race does not appear.
    My game has no problems loading other non-steam version races tho since I have a Lucario race mod that is not installed through steam and it works just fine.

And I am using Nexus Mod Manager to install my mods, maybe because I change it from a ".rar" file to a ".7z" is why its causing a problem? For some reason Nexus Mod Manager does not like some of the starbound .rar files so I tend to change them to .7z and those seem to work just fine.

11. Xentor Antarix

Hm, that the race not apears means general:
    1.: The mod is not loaded general. (what I guess when your other racemod works)
    2.: Your Raceselection expanding Mod works not correct (the mot that expands the selectionscreen for races).
    I tried it never with the Nexus Modmanager due I install all my mods manual (And Nexus does not real "filter" outdated Mods).
    If I would know how to make a .pak file outof my mod I would do this but the programm I had once for this does notmore work.
    I can try for you to make a 7zip file and send you the link. If this helps you.
    Like said I observe at the moment no critical problem with the Mod.

12. Xentor Antarix

13. YeshuaOlympusLogos

14. Kizain

Kizain Void-Bound Voyager

15. Xentor Antarix

You must click on the Link I added manual at the Update and at the bottom of the Mod description.
    The Doanloadbutton the forum offers does not update. I trie dit 20 times, and wrote even a ticket. But got no Reply.

16. rhugs

rhugs Void-Bound Voyager

hi, have download but it's saying the the file is an unknown format or damaged.

17. Xentor Antarix

Did you use the Extra Downloadlink? The Downloadbutton works not, why ever.

18. rhugs

rhugs Void-Bound Voyager

yes used your link at the end of description. When i run a recovery on the file all i get is the .pngs for the ship (unless that is all theres suppose to be??)

19. Xentor Antarix

That is strange. I tried it at the moment and the file is all fine.
    Pfff perhaps I can send it you direct over Skype. (For Mail it is to big)

20. AmberFlame_YT

AmberFlame_YT Void-Bound Voyager

One Problem I See In This Mod Would Be If The SAIL Thing Was Red And Named AL That Would End In A Disaster (JOKE)