1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Latexians Latexians Racemod

Latex, Hightech, PG Rated

1. Katorone

Katorone Giant Laser Beams

I'm building a new server and would love to check out this mod... But I would also love to check out the new Frackin Universe. Does anyone know of incompatibilities?

2. Xentor Antarix

Xentor Antarix Ketchup Robot

No they work problemless together. (I use too both in my game)

Katorone likes this.
  3. Katorone

Katorone Giant Laser Beams

Great! Thanks for the reply :)

4. Mooncalf99

Mooncalf99 Spaceman Spiff

hey, I noticed a nasty bug today. Every time a tenant tried to complain about a damaged home, they suffered a system error and died. The log file said that the file "/dialog/grumble.config" couldn't be parsed. I managed to trace the problem to the latexian and greckan racemods (it only happened when those mods were running), and I found the problem in the "/dialog/grumble.config.patch" files in both.

{
    "op" : "add",
    "path" : "/final/latexian",
    "value" : {
    "default" : [
    "Get out of my way! I'm leaving.",
    "I will not tolerate this anymore!",
    "You are a truly disappointing landlord."
    ],
    "greckan" : [
    "You soil your family's name."
    "You are a disappointment to the Architects."
    ]

}
    }

The part in bold is the problem - removing it fixed the error. It's basically trying to call a variable that isn't supported. You should see to it that this is corrected in the released version.

5. Xentor Antarix

6. Mooncalf99

Mooncalf99 Spaceman Spiff

Actually, I've since been informed that the real issue is the missing comma after the first dialog option - race specifications are supported after all. That said, it should probably reference latexian and not greckan - I'm assuming you used that mod's files as a base and overlooked this bit.

7. Xentor Antarix

Yes, due there is no good "how to do" for colonists I used it for orientation.

8. josef dark

josef dark Void-Bound Voyager

No se compatibiliti con el nuevo mech treletrasportacion error de expansión oficial x1.jpg

9. Xentor Antarix

Hmm sorry I can only read / speak English or German. but if you mean if I made it yet combatible to the new Mesh stuff, no no time till now sorry.

10. josef dark

josef dark Void-Bound Voyager

[Quote = "Xentor Antarix, de la publicación: 3175645, miembro de: 214622"] Hmm siento que puedo sólo lectura / hablar Inglés o alemán. pero si usted quiere decir si he hecho todavía combatible con el nuevo material de malla, no hay tiempo hasta ahora lo siento. [/ quote]
    Gracias por responder el error fue que no se compatilbe cuando el personaje se sienta en la silla del buque o se teletransporte con el Mech cápsula que da un CTD ctd.jpg

11. noobkin

noobkin Void-Bound Voyager

hey i love the mod but i cant use the ships navigation system when i try it says "you were disconnected from the server for the following reason: incoming client packet has cause exception" i would love some help with this

12. Xentor Antarix

13. olsenitis

olsenitis Void-Bound Voyager

i cant find the download file

14. ratkintheoverestimated

ratkintheoverestimated Phantasmal Quasar

The file seems to be missing as it throws a 404 error.

15. Hopalongtom

Hopalongtom Subatomic Cosmonaut

This looks like a pretty cool mod, is it going to be on the Steam Workshop as well?

Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
  16. Xentor Antarix

17. Cryptoid

Cryptoid Pangalactic Porcupine

Can't download it. :(

18. ratkintheoverestimated

ratkintheoverestimated Phantasmal Quasar

19. Xentor Antarix

20. Xentor Antarix