Late Introduction

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Charlatan, Nov 7, 2018.

1. Charlatan

Charlatan Parsec Taste Tester

Hello everyone! I was here for a long time but.... thinking back..... I only introduced myself very, very long ago when I first tried Starbound. But that is rather outdated.

I am nicknamed Charlie or 'Charlatan' and I made a seemingly appreciated Starbound mod called "Nostalgic Greenery" which you can find in my signature. I really want to make Starbound a more immersive/comfortable/lush experience in the things I make, but I have sicknesses which I dont want to mention out of rather personal reasons. If things get more calm, I would like to continue.

In any case, I will stick around here for now, and I am glad for anyone who appreciates my work. Please enjoy it!

2. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

Welcome (I guess)! I absolutely love your mod. It's become a cornerstone of my gardens in Starbound. Glad to hear you're still sticking around.

Charlatan likes this.
  3. Charlatan

Wait, really?
    First of all, of course I'll stick around! This game and community is very pleasant!

The reason there was no update for such a long time is that new ground-mods (that is, grass, slime, etc) crashes the game if you suddenly remove my mod.

And, well, I have many more things to make! But my first priority is that my mod would never-ever harm anyone's savegame :confused:

Also thank you for saying you are glad I am still around!

Last edited: Nov 7, 2018
    Jonesy likes this.
  4. Daikon Ocelot

Daikon Ocelot Spaceman Spiff

Hey, nice to meet you, Charlatan! They call me Moor. I just joined this community in early 2018. So, you made a mod? I think I am going to check it out soon. See you later.

Charlatan likes this.
  5. Firejammer

Firejammer Void-Bound Voyager

Your friendly neighbor firejammer saying hi

Charlatan likes this.
  6. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Hello person I've never heard of or talked to before.

Charlatan likes this.
  7. Charlatan

Yeah I totally dont know you either, continent from millions of years ago :lickitung:

Thanks for the warm welcome Jonesy, Moor Al-Malik, Firejammer, and this totally, totally (for realsies) Pan I never heard of before :catnonono:

Daikon Ocelot likes this.
  8. Firejammer

That was a little rude but anyways Charlatan i cant wait to try ur mods after i fix my problem .PS: Im from a small country called lebanon everyone there is a normie REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! :kitten:

9. Charlatan

*chuckle* Rude? Did you mean Pan and Me? Nevermind us xD

10. Firejammer

11. Charlatan

BTW sorry if it seemed I was advertising for my mod, that was absolutely not the case, its free for everyone to grab anyway.

I mostly thought of the fact I last introduced me under another name years ago, and that I gladly help with modding questions!

Daikon Ocelot likes this.
  12. Daikon Ocelot

Daikon Ocelot Spaceman Spiff

It is okay. I don't mind about it at all. I am just happy to see a new person everyday. :)

Charlatan likes this.