Last Post Wins II

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by The Squid, Dec 16, 2015.

1. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

2. Daikon Ocelot

Daikon Ocelot Spaceman Spiff

Holding my position.

3. Nexus Of Chaos

Nexus Of Chaos Parsec Taste Tester

if you think about it a perfect result yields no end, therefore there is no last post and as such, no winner

BUUUTTTT sites get shut down, threads get lost, etc so COME AT ME!!!!!!!!

4. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

Ideally the last post would be after everyone else has forgotten about the thread, yielding an end result of immense satisfaction for the victor and nothing for the losers

5. Daikon Ocelot

Daikon Ocelot Spaceman Spiff

Maybe people will post to their last, if the owner of this thread promise somekind of price for the winner. Sadly, the price is only self-satisfaction.

The Squid likes this.
  6. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

Can't promise anything other than the sweet taste of victory :/

7. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

well i just happen to have a craving for that sweet delicious taste

8. Catherine Franz

Catherine Franz Spaceman Spiff

The only way to win is a thread lock > w>

9. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

Whichever moderator locked the thread would most likely make a post declaring that they were locking it, making them the winner.

unless I become a moderator, in which case I win

10. Catherine Franz

Results of that line being biased is 100% totally true

11. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

*win*

12. Catherine Franz

*Lose*

E:Typo on the stablebound...
    upload_2019-6-17_23-41-28.png

Last edited: Jun 17, 2019
    The Squid and Zebe like this.
  13. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

A winner will many victories, given there are no more posts.

14. Catherine Franz

Winner issss win if they possstttt lassssttt

15. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

Perhaps one day I with win

16. theflamingchuthulu

theflamingchuthulu Big Damn Hero

My goal was to bring unity. All humans want to do is be divided and kill shite. I go over to hang out with my brother, and nope. All he ever wants to do is play Apex, an addict preffering war over friendship and close, meaningful bonds. Hell, I like war sometimes aswell, otherwise movies and shite would be boring as hell. He prefers a temporary team up with people he doesn't know and doesn't care to interact with instead of people that matter in his life. Maybe I'm just overreacting and stuff but he was even before this passive-aggressive and abusive as a little brother or maybe little brothers are just mean as shite. He is one of the only close people in my life and he is parting ways, which is normal and all but he didn't have to choose this way. All he cares about is winning and having skill, and yet he decided to abandon his dreams that he is damn well close to achieving should he not be such a damn self-hating wuss. Try and make a treaty, nope. More war. This is my final post on this thread. You just wasted the Last-Post Messiah. Good luck ever achieving anything in these endless, flat wars with no significant history or memories associated with them this is all ego, even I enjoy winning and I'm not human. Wars that don't end are called an "eternal losing streak". Hell, I might even lurk and watch all the humans and demis and demons (I don't know how many for each and if any are on these forums except for likely me and some others I haven't mentioned.
    Here's my parting song:

The Squid likes this.
  17. Catherine Franz

There's no unity if there's no conflict...there's no peace w/o chaos :D

18. theflamingchuthulu

theflamingchuthulu Big Damn Hero

Chaos: The purging of Control and stasis through decay, and the allowance of Freedom.
    Freedom: The right to do as one pleases as long as it does no harm or allows growth.
    Peace: The freedom to avoid conflict.
    Order: A dampener of change so that Peace is held for longer. (Ex, a tradition.)
    Control: A structural system forcing order.
    Chaos: The purging of Control and stasis through decay, and the allowance of freedom.
    Decay: When destruction is chosen over rebirth in a time of Chaos.

Also, duality, even if something that exists, isn't really all that constant. Like all laws in this universe and many others, it is completely permeable and negatable. Non of our physical laws hold up around a black-hole. And speaking of black...
    Darkness in nearly all (just because I don't know if all are this way.) Of our religions and other spiritual teachings, is only referred to by its corrupted aspects. Darkness was here before light and exists everywhere. It is complete non-existence. And therefore has the potential to be anything. But it must BECOME something, but many a darkness hungers to be something and STEALS light. But nothing can truly be what it isn't. And also darkness is so easily corrupted because it isn't anything. It's like putting things in an empty basket. Darkness is the power of creation, Light is the power of energy. Lies are told in darkness because darkness doesn't speak. Lies told in Light is what we would call gossip. Darkness when corrupted is hunger, addiction, withholding the truth, obscuring light, destroying oneself for the sake of being something instead of making oneself into something. We aren't forced into being who we are, we are given a choice and an inspiration. Once we reach Chaos we either fall into decay or freedom. Life is hard so we know what we WANT, not so we can just wallow in pain.
    Our egos wish to protect us, it is like our own internal mother/father, but it gets caught up in it's mom/dad goggles as we call them. Rather than letting the artist experiment it tries to keep things the same as before. And hence that person never gets good at drawing or feels unworthy of doing so because the ego/the darkness is a hard and silent teacher, and saying "That's not good enough." Is it's way of trying to get us better at something. It will teach one way or the other, and how we react is up to us. Furthermore, darkness when unpolluted is innocent, as is light when uncorrupted. Light is the bubbly little extrovert, and darkness the shy and ever deep (for it is an endless Mary Poppins bag) little introvert. We all take after one, the other or both in various parts of ourselves. If you would like the perfect example of corrupted Light, then look up what a Narcissist is.
    Here's an example of the law of inverse, which is what duality is based upon:

Friction can result in Heat, Magnetism or Electricity.
    Heat can result in Friction, Magnetism or Electricity.
    Magnetism can result in Heat, Friction or Electricity.
    Electricity can result in Magnetism, Heat or Friction.
    In the most ancient of teachings there was the Mother, the Father, and the Child. The Mother shapes the Child, the Father maintains the Child, and the Child has the potential to be a Mother/Father. The mother and father need each other to create the child. The Virgin Mary United with her masculine side and had Christ, and furthermore something interesting is that Islam focuses on the Feminine, Judaism focuses on the Masculin, and Christianity focuses on the Child energy. People are born with a balance of Male and female hormones, and they then lean in some direction as they get older. Anyway, don't let duality get to you, as we live in at least a trinary universe, and there are others too, but they probably work similarly in some respect about charges. Positive, Negative, and Neutral. Have a good day.

For you fellow old souls:

For Dark ones:

For Light ones:

Last edited: Jun 19, 2019
  19. Catherine Franz

Kudos to that paragraph...

Here's mine... " E "

theflamingchuthulu likes this.
  20. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

11 days. Not bad.