Last Post Wins II

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by The Squid, Dec 16, 2015.

1. Grifs

Grifs Void-Bound Voyager

No! Mods, please end it while I'm still the most recent poster in the thread!

2. Catherine Franz

Catherine Franz Spaceman Spiff

Wait...there's a time limit to this?

3. Daikon Ocelot

Daikon Ocelot Spaceman Spiff

I don't know. Just keep being the last.

4. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

The only limits here are time and willpower

5. Catherine Franz

The first one's kinda true I guess?

6. theflamingchuthulu

theflamingchuthulu Big Damn Hero

Catherine Franz: Both are.

Griffs: I can't help but feel the same way. Also, I almost wonder if we could end it together? like all at once? That would be quite the feat, as there are different time-zones and schedules, Especially me, as i have a paticularly random one and i use internet opportunistically. We'll need to set a date and time, i'm in!

7. Catherine Franz

Eyy let me join, LET ME JOIN!!!

theflamingchuthulu likes this.
  8. Daikon Ocelot

Count me in!

9. Catherine Franz

Need moarr memberss!!!

10. theflamingchuthulu

Nice to have you on board Moor Al Malik. Maybe theSquid and Griffs will join. Probably the only posting people here in this thread though along with us.
    This is actually pretty cool for me I have wanted to do something like this.

11. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

How would that work? I'd be interested, but wouldn't one person get the final message in?

12. Catherine Franz

Everyone's allowed!!!

13. theflamingchuthulu

Dunno, probably. But they would all be uploaded at the same minute if possible. This is gonna take a lot of coordination. And avian we will all need to set a date, time and minute that we can all post at and set an alarm to a minute or so before that time.

14. Grifs

Grifs Void-Bound Voyager

I don't mind, I'm in. The effort would just immediately get crushed when somebody decides to post after that though. This is a conspiracy right? What if you did coax us into posting at the same time, but then you decided to delay a second or two for yours!

It's Grifs!

The Squid and theflamingchuthulu like this.
  15. theflamingchuthulu

Okay. For some reason it doesn't let me see anything but what I post while typing on phone.
    I'm not that vicious. Besides, seeing as it would be pointless if a moderator shut it down (we would have no proof of being the last posters.) And even if someone did, they didn't just successfully simultaneously post/post at the same minute as a bunch of other people from different time-zones. Their accomplishment of posting last would be weak and pale in comparison to our feat! And what if we did this once a year or something like that. Then we all would be the winners both ways! We would be the 5 simultaneous last-posters! The unbeatables!

Last edited: Apr 16, 2019
    The Squid likes this.
  16. Catherine Franz

Try once a week instead > w>

17. theflamingchuthulu

Even once a year would still be quite the feat. I say we rename this thread "As many people post in the same minute as possible to be last and win."
    Anyone who reads these would know that they are would just start up "Season 2" of (what should we call ourselves?) And that we would just have to win once a "season".

18. Daikon Ocelot

Maybe we need to start our own "Conversations" and coordinate our plan there. Instead of using this thread. Just an idea though.

19. theflamingchuthulu

20. Catherine Franz