1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Large Monster Special Attacks are Back 2016-07-18

adds special attacks back to large bipeds, quadrupeds and flyers. No more boring charge-only mobs.

1. mindoverminis

mindoverminis Poptop Tamer

mindoverminis submitted a new mod:

Large Monster Special Attacks are Back - adds special attacks back to large bipeds, quadrupeds and flyers. No more boring charge-only mobs.

Read more about this mod...

2. TheGladex

TheGladex Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hey, would you mind uploading this to the Workshop? I would love to add this to a collection ^^

3. mindoverminis

mindoverminis Poptop Tamer

This mod is incorporated/rolled into Frackin' Universe now with improvements. Some of the monsters with special attacks are considered as mini-bosses in the FU version now and have better loot, it's very cool! This one still works by dropping it in your mods folder directly though on 1.0 release, tested last night. Anyone has my permission to rip this mod and do what they want with it though including uploading it to workshop. I'm very busy with work at the moment and unfortunately have little time to even play the release version.

4. Alessondria

Alessondria Big Damn Hero

5. Fluke2

Fluke2 Orbital Explorer

I have encountered a problem, when the special monsters are also quest monster ie go hunt this <thing> it swallowed my ore! type quests I've already had a couple that the monster doesn't register as dead the quest arrow still points to their corpse and never updates

it has only happened on the one world so far after installing the mod there have been multiple enemy types affected tho

6. KingJigglypuff

KingJigglypuff Scruffy Nerf-Herder

With the update to Starbound 1.1.1, the way monster nodes are handled broke your mod, resulting in the game warping you back to your ship

7. Alessondria

Alessondria Big Damn Hero

This author left Starbound. On the steam workshop the one I hosted (same mod) is fixed. The reason this one does not work is because it is NOT a patch. Enities now require a new line of code for weather status effects.

8. KingJigglypuff

KingJigglypuff Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Oh, RiP. Thanks for the head's up.