Languages and Translations

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by oath2order, Apr 13, 2013.

?

What language do you speak?

1. English

20.6%
  2. Spanish

5.7%
  3. French

13.9%
  4. German

11.4%
  5. Italian

1.6%
  6. Chinese

16.8%
  7. Japanese

2.2%
  8. Korean

2.2%
  9. Other (state in post)

35.8%
  1. Honor Shipping

Honor Shipping Big Damn Hero

Not to rain on your parade or anything, but Poland isn't exactly the first thing that comes to mind when most people think about video games. Not sure why you're so aggressive about a localization, given that you seem to have a pretty decent grasp on English, but that's not going to help your case at all.

• Arston88

Arston88 Void-Bound Voyager

Zabiorę cię z błędu, nie znam angielskiego bardzo dobrze i nigdy nie miałem go w szkole, znam tylko słowa. mój rok miał w szkole język niemiecki. Mam masę znajomych, którzy kupili grę, jeśli była po polsku. gra została przetłumaczona na język niemiecki, chociaż głosowało za nią 12,5%, czemu nie wziąć pod uwagę tego, czego chce większość. Jestem pewien, że gdyby ankieta była w języku polskim, głosowałaby ona za 20% zniżką, ponieważ nie więcej oczu świadczy o wpisach na forum, ponieważ posty takie jak "Polski proszę" zajmowały ogromną większość komentarzy. Dlaczego Polacy, którzy stanowią zdecydowaną większość tej społeczności, są traktowani gorzej? Nie jesteśmy jak Rosja, gdzie CD-Key jest znacznie tańszy. Płacimy te same pieniądze za gry jak Niemcy.

Angielski - 21,4%
      Chiński - 18,9%
      Niemiecki -12,5%
      Japoński - 2,1%
      hiszpański
      Portugalski brazylijski
      Rosyjski

Jak widać, niektóre z tych języków nie były nawet brane pod uwagę w ankiecie, i wiem, że Polska nie jest pierwszym krajem, o którym myślisz, ale jak pyta społeczność, a większość z nich dla Polski, to powinna być brana pod uwagę . Bardzo podoba mi się gra i chciałbym zagrać w grę w moim języku, a wszystkie grupy, które fanatycznie tłumaczą gry, porzucają ten projekt ze względu na brak odpowiednich narzędzi do zmiany zawartości plików gry.
      Przejrzyj forum i zastanów się, czy nadal chcesz być głuchy na głosy swojej społeczności, ponieważ zdecydowana większość powiedziała ci, że nie mówią w żadnym z proponowanych języków. Nawet policzyłem i policzyłem ludzi głosujących na język polski, a prośba o polską lokalizację spadła 57 razy, a 60 osób głosowało na angielski. 93 osoby głosowały na inny język - 57 dla Polski = 36 użytkowników dla innych języków, (niemieckie 35 głosów na 12,5%) liczb nie kłamią. nie zdziw się, że niektórzy z nas są urażeni decyzją o nie dodawaniu polskiej lokalizacji. Dlatego uważam, że gra powinna mieć polską lokalizację

Dokładność jest napisana przez translate.google.com

Last edited: May 29, 2018
      • Yolix

Yolix Space Hobo

il y a une date pour la sortie FR ou c'est aléatoire? /// there is a date for the FR output or is it random?

• Honor Shipping

Sorry, I know absolutely zero French, but from what I understand is that localization for French, Italian, Korean, and Turkish will be added at the end of Beta, since we're still getting updates that include more dialogue. There is a mod that translates the entire game (v1.2, I think) into French that you can find on Nexus here, but so far there's no localization for any Beta content that I can find.

• Witness

Witness Giant Laser Beams

While it may be disappointing, do keep in mind that there are still fan translations available and often they do not lag behind professional ones in quality. I recall reading before on the forum, perhaps even in this very thread that similar is being done with the Polish translation so you shouldn't feel really discouraged. One of the ideas behind modding considerations was after all allowing adjustments to the dialogues and overall fluff by various fan communities and that includes translations to languages other than the ones in this poll. As long as the system is flexible enough to also allow certain basic modification (like an ability to modify/select dialogue on the basis of the gender of the characters, as per grammar of some languages) you should be set.

Honor Shipping likes this.
            • DarkJustice

DarkJustice Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I want to Turkish language

• Honor Shipping

Turkish is already planned to be available at some point, most likely once v1.3 is out of beta.

• DarkJustice

DarkJustice Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thanx I glad to hear that

• Arston88

Arston88 Void-Bound Voyager

where was Turkish in the poll ?? do you want to add this location ?? why should you do Ankiete if you do not use it? "French will be added!" German too! even Turkish! But we will ignore Polish because it does not matter what 20% of people who took part in the survey want! ". What about the fact that a fan polo is created on the forum if you want to save the matter and you do not have people who would translate it to you maybe I should contact them and ask you to do the official polonization, and do not expect that the fans will do it. going along your way of understanding soon you will translate into local dialects of African tribes. Well, unless the questionnaire was on what language, do not explain the game !! because for the time being so far, the languages that were in the decided minority or not at all were taken into account! or maybe Poland should do the same as Russia to force change? massively insert negative reviews by which positioning the title would drop! EA, Ubisoft, Microsoft, SONY have already understood that the Polish gaming market has value and locates games for Poland. what you do is regrettable! I ignore the fact that the modulated game does not reflect the achievements of the steam because the game has no built-in mod loader and the game is started by SMAPI works the same way that I would play pirated versions of the game

• Anekoi

Anekoi Space Hobo

Kupię jak będzie polski .

Gremorg likes this.
                      • Christnewhogaming

Christnewhogaming Orbital Explorer

I speak French and English.

• Adameczek

Adameczek Space Hobo

Add Polish please.
                          :)

Gremorg likes this.
                          • Slovaan

Slovaan Space Hobo

• 》Lasercats《

》Lasercats《 Intergalactic Tourist

Along with being able to understand goddzilla

• Diimiit

Diimiit Space Hobo

Français seulement et j'ai pas à perdre mon temps à apprendre une nouvelle langue

• NekoChan2000

NekoChan2000 Space Hobo

Czekam z niecierpliwością od 2 lat na język polski, ponieważ marzę o tym, żeby zagrać w tę grę, ale no cóż... Wszystkie języki, które są niepotrzebne się pojawiają, a te języki, które są potrzebne i na które czeka mnóstwo osób są zwyczajnie ignorowane... Szkoda... Może kiedyś się doczekamy...

I have been waiting impatiently for 2 years for Polish language, because I dream about playing this game, but well ... All languages that are unnecessary appear, and those languages that are needed and for which a lot of people are waiting are simply ignored ... It's a pity ... Maybe someday we'll wait ...

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2019
                                  Gremorg likes this.
                                • Wojtex02

Wojtex02 Aquatic Astronaut

I am still waiting for the Polish language...

Gremorg likes this.
                                  • Dnksh

Dnksh Subatomic Cosmonaut

• Gremorg

Gremorg Space Hobo

100 years later the Polish language still does not exist.

• rizkymariant

rizkymariant Intergalactic Tourist

Indonesia! I’d willingly help translating the game!

I’m new to this game but i’m so eagered to introduce Stardew Valley to my mother, my sister and my cousin (because they’re big fan of Harvest Moon), but sadly they can only speak Indonesian..