Modding Help LAN Player Crash on Join <---- Please Help

Discussion in 'Starbound Modding' started by MokahTGS, Sep 20, 2017.

1. MokahTGS

MokahTGS Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'm not sure what is causing this player to crash but it happens when trying to join a world hosted on another machine. This is not a server setup, just two players on local LAN joining through steam.

The host machine can load in and play as normal and the LAN player tries to join that world. This results in the LAN player crashing. Here is their log: https://pastebin.com/th4kSAVQ

Both players can play by themselves but not together. There are a lot of mods involved so I'm not sure what is causing the crash. Can anyone see anything in the log that gives them a clue as to what might be causing it?

Please help!

2. projectmayhem

projectmayhem Spaceman Spiff

I couldnt see anything, do you have the exact same mods? I see a ton of errors in the log, but if they load single player, they should load LAN also.

3. TheElderScroller

TheElderScroller Pangalactic Porcupine

It is obviously the last error, the EofException...

But I can't tell what it's coming from.
    I have had this error before, and it comes from things like Race mods that someone doesn't have while their game tries to load those.
    But could also be something different tho

4. projectmayhem

projectmayhem Spaceman Spiff

Frackin Universe I think, but if it loads single player without crashing, it should load LAN play also