1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Lamia Race Extras Pack 2016-12-16

Stuff and Things You May or May Not Have Asked For

1. Antyrus

Antyrus Pangalactic Porcupine

Antyrus submitted a new mod:

Lamia Race Extras Pack - Stuff and Things You May or May Not Have Asked For

Read more about this mod...

2. RiyuG

RiyuG Big Damn Hero

I'm having problems with installation. when I replace the metadata file in the lamia folder with the one in the nagapatchin one, it says it's missing dependencies and crashes starbound. Without it, the head in the character creation window is the old humanoid head even though those files have been replaced. So some installation instructions would be nice, if only to figure out where I'm screwing things up.
    Edit: I have tried just leaving the original files alone (no affect). tried many variants of installation to see whats up and also getting nowhere. Seriously lost with this.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2016
  3. Antyrus

Antyrus Pangalactic Porcupine

You shouldn't be messing with the metadata at all for installation, for any mod, unless the mod instructions tell you to. I suppose the folder name is a little misleading, because I made two versions of the mod, so I differentiated the two of them by calling one (replace) and the other (add) because one replaces images and the other adds a separate race(which isn't in this pack because reasons).
    In order to get the naga skin and the naga improved eyes:

1. Unzip and place the lamia race mod in starbound/mods
    2. Unzip the extras modpack(somewhere that isn't the mods folder)
    3. Copy Naga_Patchin(replace) over to starbound/mods
    4. Copy Improved_Eyes_for_Lamia(naga) over to starbound/mods

Again, under no circumstances should you be moving the internal files around unless you're tinkering with the mod itself.
    Finally, you only need ONE version of Improved eyes, as they WILL cancel each other out(have a human head on a naga body)

It IS possible that I messed up the dependencies somehow(hence the crashing), so I'll go check that right now.
    EDIT: Everything works fine for me.

4. RiyuG

RiyuG Big Damn Hero

Ah I see now. Yeah, I had been acting silly and left all the eyes in play without thinking about that. It's working now.

5. slowcold

slowcold Pangalactic Porcupine

Antyrus, just a small heads up: If you do the intro mission with this pack installed, the ship you board is a Floran ship still. It switches to Avian for the game proper though.

Loving the mod (and the race mod itself) so far though!

6. WildPL

WildPL Void-Bound Voyager

Hey, do you have an EBS version of the naga (or at least a "prototype" like with the lamia)?

7. helpmewithmods

helpmewithmods Space Spelunker

why does the naga reskin not work i installed everything and it dosen't work any help?

8. TheJoker420

TheJoker420 Void-Bound Voyager

This mod pack doesn't work for me. Like, it just doesn't have any effect. I really wanted to download the Improved eyes mod but it doesn't work here and I can't find it anywhere else.