Digital Kumiii's Stardew Fanarts ✿

Discussion in 'Fan Works' started by Kumiii, Dec 7, 2016.

1. TinySpaceFox

TinySpaceFox Subatomic Cosmonaut

Welcome to the forums! Loving your work so far, especially the way you do hair, it's very detailed (something I can only dream of). Keep it up, I hope to see more from you in future :)

• Kumiii

Kumiii Aquatic Astronaut

@rhomboid : Thank you so much! It's an honor to hear that!

@ShneekeyTheLost : Thank you, and I still feel it's wonderful that you can write better! I usually have ideas, but writing them out is another thing so I always admire people who can do that! And oh gosh FMA Brotherhood :^)) Let's bring back the feels knowing we're going to see all the suffering in live action this time. Ironically with the whole black magic and underground thing existing even in Stardew Valley, alchemy is surely one of the things that can be possible. Ooooh this calls for ideas but I prefer to keep SDV something light and fun for me.

@Risukage : I'm looking forward for them! I'll look them up soon when I have more time! >u< I find it better reading in AOT than here maybe because it's more organized? But I'll definitely check them out anyway. And ohhh, I wonder why I only encountered the submissive type of male farmers then. I better look deeper. Or make more fanarts of these farmers :3

@MagicallyClueless : Yes he is, of course he is, he is the tough bae of SDV hehe. Thank you too and omg I wandered around and actually already saw your art while I haven't sign up. Your Sebby is so cute and your farmer is adorableee ahhh thank you!

@TinySpaceFox : omg my hair is detailed?? To be honest I don't think they really are, it's actually just a lazy technique! But thank you, hearing that motivates me more!

I didn't manage to draw much this week as well because there was a convention coming up at my place and I've been super duper busy :"( Now I'm just trying to recharge as I can finally visit my farm and see my husband Shane once more to make my day.

So here's a fanart I did in celebration of Stardew Valley on PS4 and XBOX One Platform! :D Once again congratulations to ConcernedApe and thank you for making such an amazing game!

[​IMG]

On another note, I really need to get my skills back on drawing! So feel free to drop a reference of your farmer or write description of them. I can't promise the best, and don't be surprise if my farmer might be pestering yours hehe, you automatically agree to this if you decide to drop them here. :3

• Pudassassin

Pudassassin Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

That Alex is so cute! And yay for the Console Release!

• rhomboid

rhomboid 0118 999 881 99 9119 725... 3

\o/ requests!
          bruce.png
          this is bruce he loves sebastian and sometimes wears a flower in his hair instead of the sailors cap

MS_NorthEastern and Risukage like this.
          • ApertureGaming011

ApertureGaming011 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

http://community.playstarbound.com/attachments/james-suh-jpg.161027/

Here's a picture of my first male farmer I've drawn. His name is James and is the main character of Experiencing Freedom.

Spouse: Abigail
            Nationality: South Korea
            Eye: brown (left), metallic green (right)
            His right eye is robotic
            His right arm and both legs are robotic.
            He used to be a secret cyborg soldier before escaping to Stardew Valley.

I have another farmer I want to request, but I'll wait until this is done

Risukage likes this.
            • Minimanta

Minimanta Spaceman Spiff

Ohh, I love your art style, it's super cute <3

And because you requested it, here's my favorite farmer, farmer Minimanta:
              FarmerMini.png

And from behind:
              FarmerMini2.png
              Because on the frontal veiw you can't tell the left strap of her overalls is down. That's importantX3

• MagicallyClueless

MagicallyClueless Master Astronaut

if you wanna draw my farmer, here she is pretty much (particularly the "most chaps" one):
                [​IMG]

her name is jade :> she's optimistic and loves bunnies

• Risukage

Risukage Giant Laser Beams

*Laughs.* Well, if you're looking for more ideas and a challenge, here's a quick link to a description. I get kinda verbose, so I didn't wanna spam up your thread. :p If you're not interested, no worries, you're doing this out of your own awesomeness. :rofl:

http://archiveofourown.org/works/7656886/chapters/19874239

Looking forward to seeing what you do with everyone else! *Throws confetti and glitter.*

• Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

: O Oh! Drawings? Of course! Any of these are fine, depending on who catches your eye.
                    Sketch946116.png Sketch293235915.png Sketch175162351.png
                    Left: Reb, they/them. Middle: Jodin, he/him. Right: Summer, she/her.

Pudassassin and Risukage like this.
                    • Kumiii

Kumiii Aquatic Astronaut

@rhomboid and @ApertureGaming011 here are your babies! I'm so sorry they don't look really good since I'm still suffering some artblocks and I can't seem to draw well with these moodswings ;; q ;; But they are so fun to draw especially Bruce! Thanks for lending your farmers!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Moving on to the girls now, yay! >u<

• Pudassassin

Queued up for some Leah! I would like to see her foraging.

• ApertureGaming011

ApertureGaming011 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Aaaaaaaaaaaaamazing! I would love it even more if mine was a full-body picture

Pudassassin likes this.
                          • MagicallyClueless

GAH i love your coloring it's so fantastic
                            lovely art, and it's so kind of you to do these freebies

• Crazman91

Crazman91 Void-Bound Voyager

I hate myself for finally seeing this thread but you have an amazing art style! Keep it up [emoji106]!

ApertureGaming011 likes this.
                              • Kumiii

Kumiii Aquatic Astronaut

Phew, totally sorry for disappearing. Had to catch up with real life.

---

@MagicallyClueless : Thank you so much! Here is your baby, I love her hair so much, and I decided to drop a lil bonus hehe

[​IMG]

@Minimanta : Here's your farmer! I hope you don't mind that I made her my lil experiment for a style I'm trying, I really like her color scheme!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 9, 2017
                                • Pudassassin

Nice work! and that chibi farmer is freaking adorable! Do you still accept requests?

• Kumiii

Kumiii Aquatic Astronaut

@Pudassassin : I can still open one up for you if you like, your Leah request is on my next list but if it's different, hit me! :)

• Pudassassin

@Kumiii Draw my farmer, please! (Maybe altogether with Leah if you'd like)
                                      [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Minimanta

Minimanta Spaceman Spiff

Aww, she's so cute <3
                                        Thank you so much :3

• MagicallyClueless

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
                                          PRECIOU SSS S ssSS

I LVOE THEM