RELEASED K's Farm Buildings & Fences Recolors/Edits + Stable Replacement (Bathroom)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Kiatsu, Mar 12, 2016.

1. XxhexerxX

XxhexerxX Phantasmal Quasar

I'm rather OCD about things matching so you have no freaking idea how thankful I am to you, for making a recolored blue set + fences.

THANK YOU!

• Kiatsu

Kiatsu Industrial Terraformer

You're welcome~ (^_^) Glad you liked them~

You're welcome~ (^_^) I'm quite the OCD myself when it comes to those things that's why I did these~ :rofl: lol

pongsatorn50060 likes this.
      • deadrun

deadrun Void-Bound Voyager

Wow these are my favorite set of building recolors. I plunked the orange set in my game it looked amazing, thank you so much!

• Kiatsu

screenshot_2016-03-26_03-00-16_0 copy.png
          WIP
          I don't know when I'll finish the rest of the farm buildings, but I have a sample of the house that I'm working on. I can put up the download if anyone wants it as it is now. Just the house though (>,<) Let me know~
          houses.png

Last edited: Mar 26, 2016
          • XxhexerxX

XxhexerxX Phantasmal Quasar

Very nice, there's a bit of a traditional japanese house vibe. (shoji doors & windows?!?!)
            Will be looking forward to seeing completed versions~ :)

• Zelnite

Zelnite Big Damn Hero

Sir/Mam? do you take request? just wanna request a hardwood fence re-tex to have a some snowy thingy on it to match the winter season. thanks :)

• Kiatsu

Sorry, I don't think I will be doing some re-texture on the fences (season-wise). Too much work and I'm kinda busy atm~ though I might make a different set of hardwood fences. For now I don't have any plans yet~ Maybe in the future~ never know... ^_^;

• Rous

Rous Void-Bound Voyager

Kiatsu I want this house is super great :(

edito: it equals who are not all others, combine them with your other artworks :)

• SasuraUchiha

SasuraUchiha Cosmic Narwhal

This house looks really nice. Maybe I will use it at some point. (First playthrough is all pink, next will be rainbow xD)

• Rous

Rous Void-Bound Voyager

I want :( if you could put the download link would be very grateful

lannihamm likes this.
                      • Faythe

Faythe Pangalactic Porcupine

Nice work on the recolors. Will be nice once I get my coop and barn upgraded!

• Kiatsu

Sorry, been busy lately. Here are the downloads of what I have so far~
                          houses.png Stable.png Well.png
                          Houses & Greenhouse - [Download]
                          Stable - [Download]
                          Well - [Download]

I might edit these ones again before I finished the whole set, but if anyone wants them as is, you can download these files. :)

Since it's spring now, I'm doing some gardening so yeah... I'll be a bit busy again for a couple weeks. Hopefully I can finish this set soon. :rofl:

• Superior_s

Superior_s Sandwich Man

Im not sure if it's my screen but those seem awfully dark to me.

• Kiatsu

Here's a screenshot of what I have so far so people can see how it looks in game. I don't think it's that dark, but I guess it depends on preference. Some people might like it. I might do a lighter version though.
                              screenie.png

Last edited: Apr 5, 2016
                                Plumbcat likes this.
                              • Superior_s

Superior_s Sandwich Man

Yea, the house looks better now, the well and stable are still pretty dark though. It all looks nice btw.

• ATPSK

ATPSK Void-Bound Voyager

I really love modern style farmhouse. Hope you will finish the whole set soon!

• Senpai Reda

Senpai Reda Void-Bound Voyager

Could you link those pets? I've been looking for a shiba and wondering how you have three pets...

• Faythe

Faythe Pangalactic Porcupine

I've been wondering since I downloaded this. But in your original recolors I download the PurpleGrey but that one does not have the greenhouse file in it. Where can we get that file from?

• Kiatsu

Greenhouse file? The Greenhouse is actually included in "houses.xnb" so there is no separate file for that.

• SarahKik

SarahKik Pangalactic Porcupine

These are gorgeous! :D But I was wondering if there was a file for a regular (non-bathroom) stable but with the roof that you have so it aligns/matches up with with the house?

EDIT: I just saw that you had one under the New Building Sets/Recolours. I'll get that one. Thank you!! :p