Kocho

Discussion in 'Corporations Archive' started by Milkmonster, Mar 27, 2013.

1. Milkmonster

Milkmonster Lucky Number 13

[​IMG]
    Kocho is the most reliable and efficient corporation for selling the most creative of potions. A productive scientific company that runs on meteoric energy and electrics, what else is there to say?

Achievements.
    Thread Posted.
    First Customer!

Code of Order.
    1. We do not accept any bribery, blackmailing is intolerable.
    2. No negotiating with prices, the discounts are the only source of special offers.
    3. Stealing any of our products will result in high consequences.
    4. Entering our corporation building without permission will be dealt with severely.

Products.
    Airesk Potion. A consumable life saver, this product revives any dead person. You must take 5 ml of potion for it to work properly and ensure that no side effects come with it. Of course you'll need someone beside you to give it to you.
    25 pixels.

Urakel Potion. For any unnecessary potion side effects, this potion will take them away. Currently being able to remove 90% of all effects, this potion definitely could serve a purpose in one way or another.
    75 pixels.

Machachi Potion. If you ever need to teleport away from 'that large monster about to murder you' and you've forgotten to bring your teleportation device with you, this simple potion will transport you to the nearest safety point nearby. Of course, if you forget to bring this potion, all hope is lost.
    75 pixels.

Sarai Potion. Did you ever despair of your inability to fly, well hope is not lost. This potion will last a total of 4 hours at maximum and will give you the wonders of flying in the skies of your own planet. Remember to keep watch on that time, you'll have a fatal death of fall damage.
    100 pixels.

History.
    Kocho is all opened up. Hooray! That was almost as exciting as the time I split my head in half.

Urakel Potion has now ascended from 80% to 90%, removing most common of side effects. Just 10% to go, that shouldn't be too hard.

Application For Joining.

As a corporation just starting, we're looking to employ some hard working and trustworthy people/extra terrestrials. You have to fill this form with care and it's not a simple excuse to say, this corporation is cool. We know that already, for we are intellectual.

Nickname:
    Specialty:
    Reasons as to joining this corporation:
    Would you recommend any other things to sell:
    Custom Rank:

Shock likes this.
  2. Milkmonster

Reserved for Member's List.

3. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

Looks like a nice corporation, starting up. As a first customer, I'd like to buy 1 of each of your potions with an additional Sarai Potion.

4. Milkmonster

Oh thanks Shock! :D That will be a grand total of 375 pixels. Thanks for purchasing our products.

5. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

Pixels all wired up. It has been a short but pleasurable buy. Have a good time and good luck with this corporation.

6. Milkmonster

I will do. And I have visited your corporation, oh my, it is grand. I might purchase a spaceship when I've earned more pixels. Businesses always start on a low budget, hopefully I'll reach out with the megabucks some time soon.

7. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

It's always hard to get a corporation up and running smooth with a frequent customer rate, so it'll be eventual. ;) I haven't really had too much customers so far myself, I must admit.

8. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

Hello, I would like to buy 14 sarai potions.

9. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

Doesn't look like Milk is here yet, so I'll sort it out, considering I own a considerable amount of the company, because of the Starlight Nation.
    1400 pixels, please. :p

10. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

Ok here's the money, where's the potions.

11. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

Delivered... obviously.

12. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

Ok, thanks for the potions.

13. Opirian

Opirian Subatomic Cosmonaut

((added to list, can you flush out your history some more?))