RELEASED Kitty Scarecrow Replacements (Updated 3/26)

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Jinxiewinxie, Mar 26, 2016.

1. TheTearer

TheTearer Phantasmal Quasar

EDIT: So I should have checked Nexus mods first, Joyous1ariella is a star and put out an update for 1.1 that fixed this and some bugs with chest displays. http://www.nexusmods.com/stardewval...ey/ajax/moddescription/?id=764&preview=&pUp=1

So I love this mod, the kitties are adorable! Much better than the creepy scarecrows. But it makes the casks invisible when I get my house upgrade. If I replace the original Craftables.xnb tilesheet, the casks are back. The cask is even invisible in the crafting menu. I can run into the ones in the cellar and I can use them, but I can't place more easily, and I can't see where they are except when I place a starred item in them (the star hovers over the invisible cask). I'm going to post this message on Nexus mods too, don't know which one you'll be more likely to see. I'd really like to have visible casks and cute cats.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2017
    • tmp1117

tmp1117 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

scarecrow NO.7 (the Witch)does not change in the updated version
      could you help to update it?please~T^T

• TheTearer

TheTearer Phantasmal Quasar

Hopefully it's okay...? But sure, I did it for myself (once I made XNBNode work). If I can figure out how to put a file here.....gah.....Aha! You'd think I'd be better with internet tech as a programmer.......

Attached Files:

• tmp1117

tmp1117 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

it works!thank you so much (●'◡'●)ノ❤

• Sindrawolf

Sindrawolf Big Damn Hero

I wish I could use this mod </3 I have a mod that already replaces Craftables.xnb so sucks to be me.

• Coolwyngs

Coolwyngs Giant Laser Beams

Why not merge them then use the cat one as a base and move the craftables onto the cat one. You can do so with gimp and gimp is a free program.

• suuyiii

suuyiii Big Damn Hero

I could merge it for you, if you don't now how to. Just send me a link to whichever craftables you are already using :casper:

• Sindrawolf

Sindrawolf Big Damn Hero

I thought about that but I have no idea how to go about that. And I use gimp :p

If it's not too much to ask though would it be possible to remove the cat change for the scarecrow you get at the spring festival? I happen to like that. If not that's okay as well :3

This is the one i'm currently using
                  http://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/687/?

• suuyiii

suuyiii Big Damn Hero

Not much at all. I just hope I kept the right scarecrow, let me know if I didn't :rofl:

Attached Files:

• Sindrawolf

Sindrawolf Big Damn Hero

Oh it'll be the wrong scarecrow... I said spring... Shoot I'm sorry I should have said this one:
                      http://stardewvalleywiki.com/File:Rarecrow_1.png

You don't have to change it it's my mistake >.<

• suuyiii

suuyiii Big Damn Hero

I don't mind changing haha, it's all good :up:

Attached Files:

• Sindrawolf

Sindrawolf Big Damn Hero

Thank you so much! ;u;

suuyiii likes this.
                          • teaesthetic

teaesthetic Void-Bound Voyager

Hi~ I'm really in love with this mod and the kitties look so cute but when i replaced my craftables xnb the colored chests dont show up?

• Fyn

Fyn Pangalactic Porcupine

This was made from SDV v1.0. Colored chests were added later. Try this file:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/0zes3vpi2pwfe6x/Kitty Scarecrows v1.2.zip

And here's the kitty scarecrow v1.2 with the Darker Wood Craftables mod that people like to use:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/rl953g15igygp94/Kitty Scarecrow w Darker Wood.zip

I also have them as attachments for those who prefer that.

EDIT: Fixed the issue with Rarecrow #2.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 6, 2018