Kitchen space for food

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Anotherdingo, Jun 19, 2018.

1. Anotherdingo

Anotherdingo Tentacle Wrangler

I don't know if this has been suggested yet but I really wish that you could have more space in store things for cooking in the kitchen, like have the cabinets be used for storage along with the fridge, I just feel that there isn't enough space in just the fridge to have it pull for the cooking recipes.

• givemeaname373

givemeaname373 Void-Bound Voyager

Yes! I like raising animals and growing different crops to make the food out of, but you end up with SO many ingredients and no where convenient to keep them all. I'm just so tired of going back and forth opening all the boxes.

• Chefpief

Chefpief Subatomic Cosmonaut

I like using the mod that lets you expand the fridge, but I would love for a 'fridge expansion' you buy from Joja or Robin that gives you a larger fridge that can hold at least triple what it currently can hold.

Kaiosama TLJ and CrazyMeup like this.
        • CrazyMeup

CrazyMeup Space Hobo

Yes I have 6 chests full of stuff I can cook with (all different grades mind) and its a bit of a mess to try and cook some stuff D:

• UnexpectedParole

UnexpectedParole Phantasmal Quasar

That has been my biggest complaint/issue/struggle about the game , the inventory management.
            4 different quality levels of how many different items in just basic game play.

And then adding in the multitude of ingredients and how to get them together for the cooking is just x25 worse.. I want to cook. I do. But I have yet to figure out any good way to manage my fridge and chests that makes it easy for me to cook what I want with what I want.

Use chubs for Sashimi and leave the trout for trout soup example... A modification to the cooking infrastructure would help me out I would hope.

• Tzarina8472

Tzarina8472 Void-Bound Voyager

What about adding a 'pantry' room or cabinet next to the cellar? You could place chests inside but the kitchen would still recognize them as 'available' ingredients.

• iCody

iCody Poptop Tamer

Since the fireplace is able to be moved in the new update, perhaps the same can be done with the first fridge and allow upgraded fridges. Or a phone system to order on (like Harvest Moon 3 for GBC and the tv ordering process).