REQUEST Kitchen Mod: Increased Storage

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Fourleafclov, Mar 14, 2016.

1. Fourleafclov

Fourleafclov Void-Bound Voyager

Just looking for something where I can store all my food in the kitchen, the small refrigerator space doesn't come close to holding all my normal and silver star food. was hoping for maybe a larger storage capacity, or maybe a cabinet that works as a chest. Maybe there's an invisible chest in the cabinet or something that links to the cooking table.

Gold star doesn't get cooked, Gold star is life.

• Cimeni

Cimeni Phantasmal Quasar

Seconded. I'd love, love, love a bigger fridge TT

...and bigger chests in general... and maybe using the dresser as a chest... *mumbles to self*

She Meows likes this.
      • She Meows

She Meows Subatomic Cosmonaut

If the refrigerator storage can be unlimited...:rainbow:

• She Meows

She Meows Subatomic Cosmonaut

Love the idea of dresser storage:laugh:

• Fourleafclov

Fourleafclov Void-Bound Voyager

that would be great, but i'm not sure anyone has made a "chest enlarger" mod

• taintedwheat

taintedwheat Master Astronaut

I had the same thought, I wouldn't mind the fridge size, if someone somehow implemented storage space to the cupboards around it instead /somewhat more realistic that way.

• RickGP

RickGP Space Hobo

I want that too, or a mod for searching in all chests, with this cook will be more easy.

• alacazain

alacazain Void-Bound Voyager

Im all for a refrigerator mod with more room!

• halfprincesunshine

halfprincesunshine Big Damn Hero

All it would take is a scroll bar, realistically. Count all food ingredients, times it by 3 (normal, silver, gold) and have a scroll bar with that much space to scroll down to.

It wouldn't be very organized but if you're just putting stuff in it to cook with it doesn't matter. In the late game, it's all about charming that certain someone, usually by food items. Or making dish of the sea, roots platter, complete breakfast, etc. You don't need to see your ingredients by that point, there's too many you need to keep track of.

Maybe a restriction that ONLY normal ingredients can go in there, too. No cooked meals that can't be used as ingredients, things that look like you should be able to cook but aren't, or legendary items that you'd accidentally use because you didn't realize it took items from the fridge... *cough* I used Legend for sashimi by accident *cough*

• Enalya7NZ

Enalya7NZ Void-Bound Voyager

Why has no-one made an .xnb for this yet?! People are screaming for one and it's being ignored. Not cool. If I could do it, I would. C'mon modders. Please make this for us.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Because xnb modding doesnt let you magically altar everything... The fridge is hardcoded and it takes a SMAPI mod to modify it...

Harzelora likes this.
                        • Koihime Nakamura

Koihime Nakamura Ketchup Robot

Because .xnb mods are extremely limited in what they can do.

Harzelora likes this.
                          • XxhexerxX

XxhexerxX Phantasmal Quasar

• Enalya7NZ

Enalya7NZ Void-Bound Voyager

Alright, explain how this SMAPI works and how to install it in easy to follow steps. I had issues with Minecrafts Forge mod thingy.

• XxhexerxX

XxhexerxX Phantasmal Quasar

Harzelora likes this.
                            • Borodin

Borodin Oxygen Tank

It's really simple to do, and a lot of mods use SMAPI. Including ExtendedFridge, which is great.

• Iomega0318

Iomega0318 Big Damn Hero

:chrono:<3

Was just looking for something similar :)