RELEASED Kisekae 2.0-beta

Modified version (works with SDV 1.3 only) of GetDressed which adds a dresser in the farmhouse

1. Kabigon

Kabigon Void-Bound Voyager

Kabigon submitted a new mod:

Kisekae - Modified version (works with SDV 1.3 only) of GetDressed which adds a dresser in the farmhouse

Read more about this mod...

HopeWasHere and putaytoe like this.
    • Kabigon

Kabigon Void-Bound Voyager

Kabigon updated Kisekae with a new update entry:

Works with Multiplayer mode and new features are added

Read the rest of this update entry...

PurpleRain likes this.
      • HopeWasHere

HopeWasHere Existential Complex

Hi Kabigon, I'm not sure if this is the best place to post my question, or if I should go to Nexus.

I have been making new skirts and stuff to test out on this mod, and noticed there was a size limit on how big I can make the female or male bottoms png. It looks like the most I can fit is 15 different styles.

Is there a way to get around this limitation? Could the bottoms be made to work like the shoes files, where each shoe file is it's own file and doesn't have to be compiled into one png. That way modders would be able to create more bottoms that could just drop into the file without needing to override anything. I'm not sure if this would be possible, but it's a feature I would love to see.

I have attached all of the files I have been testing with your mod, feel free to do whatever you want with them

Attached Files:

WeDidIt911 likes this.
        • Faeryheart

Faeryheart Weight of the Sky

Hey Kabigon. Would it be possible to add these 2 skirts to your mod? https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/1128
          I tried to add them how I used to add them to the get dressed mod, but that results in 2 other skirts disappearing and the wrong skirts being shown in character select.

• HopeWasHere

Kabigon isn't on much, so I could help you add them to your game if you would like. I've been able to get a bunch of different skirt options into the game, so if you're interested let me know

Faeryheart likes this.
            • Amu Tsukiyomi

Amu Tsukiyomi Master Chief

Could you possibly help me add skirts to my game? I don't specifically have kisekae.....I have Custom Farming Redux which has a kisekae-esque dresser (that only does vanilla level of character appearance changes) as part of it and I don't know if kisekae and CFR are compatible or not.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2018
              • HopeWasHere

Sure thing! With the official update for Stardew releasing, Kisekae is currently broken. But, once it's updated there should be no reason CFR and it can't work together. If you want to shoot me a DM I'll be able to show you how to add it to your game, though until there's an update it won't work just yet

• Amu Tsukiyomi

Thank you for the offer, though I'm fairly sure I can manage to add kisekae to my game...for some reason I was thinking you meant you'd found other ways to add skirts to the game. Not sure why I thought that. Maybe after Kisekae is fixed if I have a bunch of skirts I want to add, I'll ask for help then. I temporarily made a variant of Coii's girl's pack (just made a farmer base only thing and stuck it in my mod folder) for personal use just so I could have a skirt for the time being. Sorry for the confusion!

HopeWasHere likes this.
                  • Amu Tsukiyomi

Hey, so I was wondering. Walpi's CCS clothes mod.....is there a way I could add it to Kisekae instead of having it replace anything? I already replaced the skirts file with one that adds two skirts.....which means that I can't just replace that file and still have everything...

• HopeWasHere

I don't know if I'm familiar with Walpi's CCS clothes mod, but you should be able to in theory. If you send me a PM we can look at your files and see what we need to do to get them to work

• Amu Tsukiyomi

I actually haven't downloaded it yet.....partially because I've been fiddling with the mods I made/trying to make an NPC mod....and partially because I've got something very wrong with SDV or maybe not SDV itself but it causes SDV to just up and close....but it's not a consistent issue...so I've been focusing on other stuff for a few days out of annoyance.

My theory was that there's some way to...."marry" the PNGs together....but since I don't currently even HAVE the necessary files....I'll send a PM once I have the files. (have to go to a show this evening that I completely forgot about....)

Thanks for being willing to help!

HopeWasHere likes this.
                        • sashuka

sashuka Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Can anyone make for me kisekae version with all this skirts working in multiplayer?
                          It will be reeeally great
                          https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/1128