RP King's Metropolis

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by The Squid, Feb 10, 2016.

1. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"You know, maybe you should get something less fragile to fix your sight? I could hook you up with a good cyberneticist." Timberwolf said to Marco, as they continued to book it.

2. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

The ILE doesn't seem to notice you yet, but there are a few citizens pointing in your general direction.

3. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" That might work. "

{ Marco stumbles a bit, clawing his face }

" Ow... "

Last edited: Feb 23, 2016
  4. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" Timberwolf, you have any bandages? "

5. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"Thery, can we get some more smoke? Maybe some tear gas to dissuade pursuit?"
    "Do I look like a medic? And I'm not tearing up my coat. You'll need to grin and bear it."

6. Arra

Arra The End of Time

{ Marco lowers his hand, showing that his face and eye are ripped up to quite a degree }

" Is it bad? "

Last edited: Feb 23, 2016
  7. Arra

Arra The End of Time

{ Marco sighs a bit }

" Haha.... that's the only bad part about being a experiment.... Pain receptors in your brain don't work all the time... "

8. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

After taking a moment to look at the wound on Marco's face, Timberwolf pulled out a cloth he normally used to clean his guns, and handed it to Marco. "it's no bandage, but it's what I have." Grabbing Marco by the shoulder, Timberwolf pulled him along. "Now, we can't stick around any longer. So let's get moving!"

9. Arra

Arra The End of Time

{ Marco takes the cloth and puts it in his mouth, he also takes his left claw in hand and disengages it. When the claw is removed it shows a scarred and deformed hand }

" Thanks... "

{ He wraps the cloth around the wound to the best of his abilities then he puts his claw back on }

Last edited: Feb 24, 2016
  10. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

Helicopters and a few fighter ships fill the sky, and ILE soldiers are everywhere. Pretty soon, escape will be impossible.

11. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"Alright, it's now or never. Run like you life depends on it, because it literally does!" Timberwolf fled with all due speed, gesturing for the others to follow him.

Alkanthe likes this.
  12. Arra

Arra The End of Time

{ Marco begins to run as fast as he can, catching up to Timberwolf }

" I will not die today! "

13. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

The closest way out is through a nearby alley or across the building you just exploded.

14. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

Aequi begins sprinting towards the alley.

15. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Timberwolf also heads through the alley.

16. Arra

Arra The End of Time

{ Marco follows }

17. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

There's not much in the alley other than a small, shady looking bar. The other end opens into a quiet residential area.

18. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" We should go to the bar....I think... "

19. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"As stupid as it sounds, I agree; we might be able to 'mingle' with the crowd." Timberwolf stowed his railgun in the rifle bag, then slung the bag over his shoulder. He walked up to the bar pushing the door open, and walked inside.

20. Arra

Arra The End of Time

{ Marco disengages the claws on his gauntlets before walking in }