RP King's Metropolis

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by The Squid, Feb 10, 2016.

1. Arra

Arra The End of Time

{ Marco is just sitting there, pouting a bit }

2. Arra

Arra The End of Time

{ Marco points towards one of the hoverbikes }

" Aim right under the guys left foot, That's where the repulsion core is Timberwolf. "

3. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" Aquei since you have a scattergun type weapon, aim under the hoverbikes, the hoverblades will suck the shrapnel into the air lines. "

4. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"Or, I can aim for the riders, they're a bigger target." Timberwolf said, popping back out from cover the moment the bikers' fire subsided to shoot again.

5. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

-thery
    "JUST SHOOT THE MINE! BLOW THEM ALL TO HELL!"

The Squid and Alkanthe like this.
  6. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" Fair enough..... "

7. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"The mine already blew! Are you deaf? Floor the gas, or you're gonna get us killed!" Timberwolf was loosing his patience with Thery, and that was not something that happened often.

8. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

-thery
    thery floors it, taking a grenade out of her pack and handing it to timber
    " you know what to do"

The Squid likes this.
  9. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

The ILE hoverbikes are gaining ground. At the end of the alley and in the direction you're heading is a somewhat crowded market place. It appears to be some kind of crappy, run-down farmers market for extremely poor people (of which there are a lot).

10. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Fumbling a bit with grenade as it is passed to him, Timberwolf mumbles, "Ugh, you know I don't like these things..."
    Not wanting to cause any collateral damage with the explosion, he decided to use the grenade now, before they ended up in the crowd. He yanked out the pin released the arming lever with a sharp 'ting' and tossed the bomb out the window behind them at the pursuers.

11. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

-thery
    "HOW COULT YOU NOT LIKE EXPLOSIVES? THEY THE BOMB!"
    she swerves into the marketplace

The Squid and Alkanthe like this.
  12. Arra

Arra The End of Time

{ Marco nearly faceplams, but remembers he is wearing claws }

" Ugh... "

13. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Giving Thery 'the look' while ejecting the spent magazine from his pistol, Timberwolf growled, "You obviously don't know my history with those things. Just try not to turn the pedestrians into speed-bumps!" With a flick of his wrist, he had a fresh magazine in hand, which he slammed into the mag well of the pistol.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2016
    The Squid likes this.
  14. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" Im getting carsick. "

15. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

The grenade took out the last two hovercrafts, but sireens in the distance imply that more are on the way.

16. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

After the bang of the grenade, Timberwolf poked his head out to confirm the damage. "Alright, that wasted them, but it sounds like we aren't out of the woods yet."

17. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" Guys, we should ditch the car. It would be easier to hide in the market. "

18. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"Or you just want to get out of this vehicle before you lose your lunch?" Timberwolf chuckled. "I agree though, not exactly the best place for a car; the streets are too congested."

19. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" Truly, before I lose my lunch. "

{ Marco opens the door }

20. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

-thery
    thery is still flooring the gas
    "WHAT DID YOU SAY?"