RP King's Metropolis

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by The Squid, Feb 10, 2016.

1. Arra

Arra The End of Time

{ Marco readies himself for a fight, he stays as close to the wall as he can }

" Thery, how is it lookin on our ride? "

2. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

"You're taking too long." Aequi walks over to the door and slams the stock of the needler into it with an amount of force that may be considered... excessive. she doesn't even bother to try to open it first.

The Squid and Arra like this.
  3. Arra

Arra The End of Time

{ Marco jumps at this }

" Well their goes our element of surprise... "

4. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

"We already lost the element of surprise, kid." Aequi cautiously steps into the building with her weapon raised. "Through here."

5. Arra

Arra The End of Time

{ Marco follows her, scanning the environment for anything out of the ordinary }

" Well, I cannot disagree with that statement... "

6. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Heaving a bit of a sigh at the sudden change of plans, Timberwolf slung the empty rifle bag over his shoulder before dismounting the railgun from the roof of the car. He folded up the bipod and rested it against his left shoulder, before following after Marco and Aequi. "So much for that; let's just hope this route doesn't lead us into more trouble then we're already in."

7. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

-thery
    Thery finally finds the wires and the car revs
    "GIT IN!"

8. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" Welp... "

{ Marco turns right around }

9. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

"Shotgun!" Aequi turns around and runs towards the car, entering the front passenger seat. "If your driving gets us killed, bird, I'm gonna be really pissed."

The Squid likes this.
  10. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Timberwolf climbing into one of the back seats, placing his railgun upright in the middle of the bench. He opened up one of the rear windows, making ready should he need to open fire at any pursuers.

11. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" Everyone has a gun save me, I feel useless... "

The Squid likes this.
  12. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

The sirens are deafening, and a group of four ILE hoverbikes swerve into the alley.

13. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"Is everybody in? Then hit the gas! GO GO GO!" Timberwolf drew his pistol, and leaned out the window to take potshots at the incoming ILE bikers.

14. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

-thery
    Thery waits for one of them to go over the trip mine

15. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

Aequi does the same, firing the needler at one of them.
    "What are you waiting for?! GO!"

16. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" Anyone have anything I can throw at them? "

17. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

One of the hoverbikes sets off the trip mine and slams into another, taking it down. Two hoverbikes remain, and the officers inside are beginning to return fire.

18. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" Haha... "

19. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Ducking to avoid the ILE's return fire, Timberwolf shouted, "Did you forget how to drive? Get us moving!"

20. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

Aequi pulls the trigger on the guards once more before she leans back inside. "MOVE!" She shouts at Thery.