OOC King's Metropolis

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by The Squid, Jan 25, 2016.

1. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

Name: Thery
    Race: Avian
    Back story: An avian who was abandoned on the ship as a baby, she was raised there and took to demolition quickly, blowing her arm off and crippling her legs at an age of five when she found an unattended grenade. Instead of scaring her, this fascinated her, and she grew up to become the pyromaniacal breacher she is today
    Description: Blue avian with a robotic arm. she wears rugged clothes, and has a large mechanical exoskeleton frame that covers her torso and legs, to help her carry the giant vest and backpack of munitions she wears. several of her feathers are burnt off and without the exoskeleton her legs dont work
    Personality: young and cheery, naive as well. however, she doesnt care about death, and does morbid and evil things in stride. hanging with pirates is a bad influence
    Traits:demolitions expert, pyrotechnics expert, chemist(when it comes to making things that go boom), architectural eye, improvised explosives extraordinaire
    Flaws:cripple, young, naive, not good at up front fighting
    Other: the crew's main breacher, she is not good with weapons, and as such, only has a pistol,alonng with her explosives

Last edited: Jan 31, 2016
    The Squid likes this.
  2. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

Well, she should probably have a personality.

The Squid and Alkanthe like this.
  3. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

oops

The Squid and Alkanthe like this.
  4. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Name: Marco Trezza
    Race: Human
    Back story: He had a normal life until his parent were killed, all he remembers was someone wearing a mask with the word " Reaver " on it, he was 5 when this happened. He was found several months later by a friendly floran named Azalea. She raised him as her own, until the "Reaver" struck again. He walked in them killing his only friend. After that, he found the nearest mercenary group, he asked them to train him. He will not rest until he kills the fiend which destroyed his life.

Description: 5,9 feet tall. 190 pounds. Loose brown hair, glasses and emerald green eyes.
    Personality: Kind, friendly. One who would die for his friends in a heartbeat. Aloof, spacey.
    Traits: Amazing in hand to hand combat, Fast and extremely smart
    Flaws: Horrible with swords, cant fix anything, not even his own glasses. Not strong at all, horrible sight without his glasses, if caught at a distance he is screwed.
    Other: He always has his glasses and impervium combat claws.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2016
    The Squid likes this.
  5. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

the backstory is kinda lazy and has easy godmod potential

Alkanthe likes this.
  6. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

Yeah, you should probably write a better backstory.

Alkanthe likes this.
  7. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

Also, @The Squid, when, approximately, are we going to start?

8. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

When we have five or six characters. Wait, how may characters do we have now? Also, @Arra, can you add a little more the back story? Ju so I know how he joined with the pirates (if he even is a pirate, that is)

9. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

So, I'm accepted, right?

The Squid likes this.
  10. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

Yeah, sorry for not making it clear. You're accepted :up:

11. Arra

Arra The End of Time

I will get to the backstory later today, not feeling all that well when I wrote the app.

Backstory done!

Last edited: Feb 7, 2016
    Alkanthe and The Squid like this.
  12. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

*Bumps thread* maybe I'm just paranoid, but I don't want to see this one die.

13. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

Oops. Forgot about this. I've been busy. But I'm gonna make the RP thread now so stay tuned.

Alkanthe likes this.
  14. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Shnap, I need to finish my character!

15. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

Don't worry, there's still time!

16. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

17. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

The Squid likes this.
  18. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Geez, beat me to the punch, I'll share my thoughts anyway...
    So, what situation are we staring in? Have we just arrived at the port and are stepping off of our ship, are we boozing at a nearby watering hole, or are we running away from an active pursuit from the ILE authorities?

Last edited: Feb 10, 2016
  19. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

Thats a good point that I didn't even think of (god I need sleep). I'll go do that.

20. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

Alright, I added in a scenario for you guys to build off of. I don't think I forgot anything else :p

Alkanthe likes this.