Kids Older (Vincent & Jas' age)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Cinnamonbby, Sep 20, 2016.

?

Which would you, the players of Stardew Valley prefer?

1. Ageing kids!

12 vote(s)
    36.4%
  2. Customising kids!

2 vote(s)
    6.1%
  3. Both!

19 vote(s)
    57.6%
  1. Cinnamonbby

Cinnamonbby Guest

I think It would be a nice little addition to Stardew Valley.

So far, your kids on the farm can only grow up to toddler stage. I'm saying If they could at least be as old as Vincent & Jas so that they could walk all around the farm, maybe even in the town, It definitely would be a nice addition that everyone would love.
    I LOVE this idea, & I just hope one day soon, It may just happen...

That's all from me ladies & gents,
    (Please vote)

ta ta!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2016
      FarmerDreamer likes this.
    • LadySurly

LadySurly Void-Bound Voyager

How would you explain that Jas and Vincent haven't grown in the time it takes your child to get to their age?

• Cinnamonbby

Cinnamonbby Guest

Because Jas & Vincent aren't toddlers. In the wiki, it simply states that Jas & Vincent are a young girl & boy.

• Cemo

Cemo Phantasmal Quasar

Customizing my kids. Seems a little unrealistic, but I'd love for them to at least take after my spouse and maybe even my character (how she looks at the time of their birth, instead of them changing every time she changes).

• RozanePasteru

RozanePasteru Subatomic Cosmonaut

In Penny's room , she has a guide book on how to teach 2 graders . I think they might be 8 years old ._.

• CjBeats

CjBeats Weight of the Sky

Maybe.. maybe the next big update (if he does another one) Will be like the children update where he has your little chittlins grow up and do stuff instead of being a re-skinned pet. (rough comparison i know) And simple reason for Vincent and Penny not growing. Magic~

abigailcool123 likes this.