Keys binding

Discussion in 'Other' started by lousebi, Dec 4, 2013.

1. Jabberwok

Jabberwok Phantasmal Quasar

Not left handed, but I'd also like to remap keys. My mouse's right click is horribly unreliable, making shields almost useless, and since I'm on a laptop, I'd prefer to just use the trackpad, anyway. All I need is to set one alternate key, and playing this would be 100 times less annoying for me.

2. klownk

klownk Scruffy Nerf-Herder

ok, sorry for the rudeness but it made me upset waiting so long for obvious feature.

zir likes this.
  3. zir

zir Big Damn Hero

U wot m8

4. Ravn

Ravn Void-Bound Voyager

Hi, well i am not left handed, but i wish that i can change my Keys. Because with Q i throw away my weapon :(

5. steveclem2

steveclem2 Space Hobo

Another left-hander here. Really hoping this gets sorted also. Playing WASD is incredibly awkward

6. Sporkell

Sporkell Aquatic Astronaut

I hate having to use use 'I' for Inventory. I would really like to change that to 'V' or Caps

7. Gonzalord

Gonzalord Aquatic Astronaut

new patch and no key binding.....

why do you hate us programmers?

8. There is key binding:

Xech, Sporkell and Jonesy like this.
  9. Xech

Xech Void-Bound Voyager

December 18th 2013

February 29th 2014

THANK YOU DEVS!! Sweet mother of Meg. It took sixty days but NOW I CAN PLAY! THANK YOU for taking the time to LISTEN to your community! I will LOVE to play your game now! I'm so glad this is possible. I've been waiting since my pre-order went to Early Access. :rainbow:

10. Jokey2001

Jokey2001 Aquatic Astronaut

I'm left handed too so the WASD controls almost feel alien to me. Its a fantastic games, just make it so we can change key binding.

11. whitemew

whitemew Space Spelunker

Pretty much have the same problem as anyone else in this thread, hate WASD and need to rebind keys, thanks.

12. Lachee

Lachee Existential Complex

YES! Need key bindings! After playing minecraft and terraria then switching to starbound, you get really confused on which one is the inventory button. I would like ot be able to re-assign it to something more useful, such as 'e'

13. aaaargh

aaaargh Master Chief