1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Kemono Race Mod 1.5

New race and over 50 hairstayles.

1. RedRythem

RedRythem Aquatic Astronaut

i just wish that i was able to use him for my friends server , tho i cant , and ive gathered alot of resources and what not with him TT nTT

2. Tremendo Dude

Tremendo Dude Pangalactic Porcupine

This mod is perfectly usable in multiplayer, assuming everyone (especially the server host) has the mod installed. My friend uses a Kemono character and I'm able to play with him just fine when I host a server.

3. RedRythem

hmm , ok , tho for some odd reason , my friend ( who hosts the server ) has the mod downloaded tho when i choose my character for his server i cant connect ( unless i need to make another komono character ) i thank you for ur time tho ^ w^

4. Tremendo Dude

Even if your friend does not have a Kemono character, I believe you should still be able to connect to the server (though the server or one of you will crash the second you try meeting each other). If you can't connect to the server at all, I think you might have a different problem on your hands. Can you connect to his server on a normal character?

5. RedRythem

ya i can , im actually able to make all the other races and meet up with him , tho when i try using my kemono character , i cant connect , tho he said he didnt have the mod in his folder , he just had the read me file

6. Tremendo Dude

That would do it. :V Once he gets the mod actually installed, you should be able to play just fine.

7. RedRythem

thanx again :rofl: my friend can be kinda slow

8. Riku Caboose

Riku Caboose Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Please update the race when the new game update takes effect, we want the Kemonos to stay

9. OrbiKitsune

OrbiKitsune Master Chief

Is the mod still being worked on? I really hope the author hasn't left the project. :<

10. Aciiviks

Aciiviks Void-Bound Voyager

The mod don't work on Upbeat giraffe?

11. ayreion

ayreion Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I have a fan-made update that I'm testing out; will post soon.[DOUBLEPOST=1422679689][/DOUBLEPOST]
    PLEASE NOTE
    This is just a fan update and not an official update. This mod does not belong to me.
    The ONLY thing in this mod pack is a working Kemono character skin for Upbeat Giraffe. This does not come with spawners or additional items (Kemono vendor, etc). You will also need a character extender mod.
    Some of the quest texts are kind of wonky, but here's a functional Kemono mod until there's an official one: Click here to download from Mediafire.

Install in your \Steam\SteamApps\common\Starbound\giraffe_storage\mods directory.

We look forward to the official update. :) Thanks for your hard work.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2015
  12. OrbiKitsune

OrbiKitsune Master Chief

Ah, thanks a lot! :)
    It's nice to see this neat mod having someone help it stay up to date, even unofficially. I'm glad to you've made possible to use it right now. ^^

ayreion likes this.
  13. Liavain_Axon

Liavain_Axon Scruffy Nerf-Herder

My family and I are running this race mod and simply can't live without it. We have only one problem, we cannot perform ship upgrades. We have the sparrow license, talk to SAIL, and there's a text-less option that does nothing. :(

14. ayreion

ayreion Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hmmm, let me check the files as I'm also having an issue with text disappearing. I was able to upgrade my ship just the other day; did you turn in the quest to the guy at the Penguin Bay stand? I believe as soon as I got back to my ship I was able to see the new upgrade.

15. Fauxglove

Fauxglove Subatomic Cosmonaut

My friend is running the Kemono update, so thoughtfully provided by Ayreion, but he's also having the same trouble with S.A.I.L text not showing up. I've been having to translate for him to get him through his updates.
    The upgrades he provides all still work as long as you've got the material, so if you're having this bug, you'll probably have to look up what you need elsewhere.

16. Liavain_Axon

Okay, I'll double check and make sure all the materials are ready.
    Thanks!

:D

17. OrbiKitsune

OrbiKitsune Master Chief

Having the same problem as the others here, can't seem to get the ship properly upgraded, textless button and no action from it. o.o

18. ODABUTSU

ODABUTSU Subatomic Cosmonaut

Hello, everyone. I'm back for Upbeat Giraffe.

I have some news for my race mod fan.
    Please wait for a few days for preparation.

Jhun, WWWWWWWW, shirowildwolf and 2 others like this.
  19. Liavain_Axon

20. ODABUTSU

ODABUTSU Subatomic Cosmonaut

Hello everyone.

As I said previously, I have news for you. There are some changes that I want to make about kemono.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Fur color is change from seven pixels into five pixels. I reconsidered the pixel art. Kemono's became good visual than before. And as you requested on the discussion page, I changed the fur color and more long fluffy tail.

This is about of the major things I did in the past week. If there are no problems, Updates will come after about one week or two weeks. I appreciate your patience.

Rukrio likes this.