1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Kawa's Felin Species (v3.3.3)

Discussion in 'Races' started by Kawa, Dec 6, 2013.

1. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Bonus points: if everything's special, nothing is.

Letrune likes this.
  2. Kitrane

Kitrane Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I narrowed down the two possible culprits. The Avali race and the Timelord race. Im going to test later today which one causes the duplicate error after school.
    Edit: I went ahead and tested. Its Timelord race causing the felinnotesCodex duplication error that freezes the game at loading.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2014
  3. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

And now, another episode of Tales from the Debug Test.

[​IMG]

</episode>

Letrune likes this.
  4. SpaceKGreen

SpaceKGreen Existential Complex

Carpet blocks working in the village template? Awesome.

izzat sum titanic i c

5. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

It seemed appropriate at the time.

6. reesetelford

reesetelford Void-Bound Voyager

Go ahead and do whatever you want i love this mod.

7. quinton0227

quinton0227 Pangalactic Porcupine

ooohhhh... interstellar gasbag? so like the netch from morrowind? I've always wanted to play a space jellyfish!

8. Letrune

Letrune Title Not Found

On the Tales: so beautiful... *sniff* I wonder what will happen in the next episode.

Kawa likes this.
  9. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

I was referring to the Novakids, actually.
    I shan't show you on this forum. ;)

10. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Heads up: now that I have my new drawing tablet, I can try my hand at the opening cinematic I'd planned. I'd just like to say that this has been my plan all along and nubnubbud's post last Sunday is totally a timing coincidence.

I am a bit miffed I can't use the same excuse on the toga thing. Damn you, nubnubbud! :sparta:

11. quinton0227

quinton0227 Pangalactic Porcupine

I am so sad, my character is going to get wiped again, and I just found a cowboy hat! You would'nt believe how good it looks on a felin :D

12. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Do they? Then I could work with that. Put them in the clothier stock or something.

13. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

While testing the new non-starting codices and recipes (to replace the regular book stack item you may find), I found that the hakama I'd drawn (it's so deliciously easy to mistake for a skirt) was too bright compared to the kimono the game already has. But here it is after all:

[​IMG]

I've also removed the tier1 armor blueprint from the clothier stock, since you start with it, and will see if that thing about the cowboy hat is true in a moment.

14. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Coming up in the next release, besides the obvious compatibility with the latest SB patch:
    [​IMG]
    A bathhouse.

And if anybody has suggestions for special buildings I'm willing to hear anything that doesn't involve giant scratching posts and the like.

15. Letrune

Letrune Title Not Found

Some ideas... Hunter's lodge, full of meat hanging on a room; trading post, a mess hall (all about comfort), and maybe a school?

Kawa likes this.
  16. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Bumping to keep pace with the mod's thread, now that the Furious update is out. Will work on Letrune's suggestions later.

17. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

[​IMG]

First draft~

18. Letrune

Letrune Title Not Found

Wow, it looks great. :3 Also, thank you for accepting such vague suggestions too. :)

19. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

No, thank you for suggesting it in the first place! I might actually whip up some meat to hang from the ceiling, there...

20. newgirlde

newgirlde Void-Bound Voyager

Looking forward to using Felins in Furious Koala. :3 Lol I keep checking back every few hours just in case. xP