RELEASED Karmylla's Mods - Immersive Maps, Spouse Rooms, Farm Cave, Cellar

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Karmylla, Dec 8, 2016.

1. PeterPants

PeterPants Void-Bound Voyager

Hello Karmylla :) You're mods are really awesome and I can see you put a lot of effort into them <3

I converted your mod "Immersive Farm Edits" into Content Patcher and maybe I could give the file so that you can upload it and people can use this mod in beta 1.3 and without using XNBloader and instead use Content Patcher to make your mod work

Content Patcher
    (https://community.playstarbound.com/threads/migrating-xnb-mods-to-content-patcher-packs.141577/)

P.S Sorry if this comment is kinda childish and not professional. I'm kinda new to this stuff

Last edited: May 26, 2018
      Karmylla likes this.
    • tiffanyjpg

tiffanyjpg Void-Bound Voyager

@Karmylla I've used this mod before in an old save (i love it so much!) im just wondering if it will work with Eemi'es map recolour? (https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/229/?) i dont want to install the recolour if it will mess with what your mod has done. thank you in advance if you can get back to me, and again, thank you for working so hard on an amazing mod!!! <3

Karmylla likes this.
      • Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

!!! ATTENTION !!!
        Ahahahah, I missed this xD

The mod has been UPDATED FOR 1.3 BETA!!!!!!

Oh my gosh guys, can't believe you are all still here! Believe me, this update is all thanks to all of you who kept requesting updates! Hopefully you'll like this new surprise!!! :D

So, many things happened, doesn't matter, but we got this now!
        This new update should be compatible with 1.3 beta, and we got a new look for the Joja Mart:

[​IMG]

This new update also added a new map that I HAD to edit!!!
        Of course I'm talking about Pam's new crib, yeahhhhhh:

[​IMG]

Hopefully you'll like this :D

All other details are at the NexusMods, please go there and check the mod description and Changelogs!!!!

Please head on to Nexus and get downloading, yeahhhhhh!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        @PeterPants THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR DOING THIS!!! With your consent, I'll upload your file to my Nexus mod page (crediting you, of course), so everyone can get it! Thank you again, you're super! :cookie::cookie::cookie:

@Med welcome back to the communityyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! I hope you stick around, I recon this mod will have continuous updates in the near future, ahahahah. Enjoy this new update, I hope you like it! :D

@hwayunhae you are speaking in tongues my friend, you DARE DEFY THE SDV GODS?! But damn, that would be hella nice :p

@sonreirblah see if my update works for you!!! Hopefully it will, but if you find anything, let me know, please! :D

@tiffanyjpg oh my gosh, you make me blushhhhh!!! But yes, don't worry, my mod works with maps, not tilesheets. The only tilesheet it works with is my own, so no issues with compatibility with other mods ;P

Last edited: Jul 8, 2018
        • spacedoggity

spacedoggity Void-Bound Voyager

@Karmylla is it possible to edit the mod to just add Dusty, and if so could you let me know what I need to modify to do that? :)

• OnlyMarvellous

OnlyMarvellous Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Evening. I'm not sure if this is what you'd want, but there's a mod called Free Dusty that does what you want, as well as a bit more. It'll cause Dusty to spawn in his pen or around the town.
            https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/2206

• spacedoggity

@OnlyMarvellous Thanks, but I was hoping for this mod's Dusty specifically. :) I used to play with this mod before the beta update, and I remember having the default town layout and the only major change was Dusty's pen. Not sure if that's possible anymore, but I figured I'd ask in case it's possible for a version of this to be made that only changes Dusty.

• Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

Hey @spacedoggity I already answered your request at the Nexus, but I'll say it here as well, in case it's easier for you: I'll work on a version that adds ONLY Dusty and some minor edits to allow a better travel while horse riding! When it's available I'll add it to the Nexus :)

• spacedoggity

@Karmylla Thank you so much!!! :)

Also, I did do a little playing with the mod as it is currently, and I noticed that during the fall fair, the grass was green (spring) instead of orange for the fall. I edited the config file to just include the other map edits I wanted (Elliott, Sandy, and the club) so it's possible I might have accidentally removed some of the coding for the town? Everything else looked fine, though, so I'm not sure what happened but I thought I should let you know either way!

Edit: Added an image. It's hard to see, but the bushes are the correct colour, it's just the grass and trees that are off for some reason.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 5, 2018
                  • Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

If you are having issues with the tilesheets (why the Town Fair appears with green grass), that has something to do with your tilesheet files, not my mod! You should check on those :)
                    Also, it's fine that you deleted some of the maps in the config file, though some messages in game (the ones you click on to read the description) will probably not be the correct ones, so be careful with that.

EDIT: I might take some time with this update because I'm also taking care of the translation files!

• spacedoggity

@Karmylla Okay, so I pulled my entire Content folder out, validated all game files through steam, and loaded the game with just content patcher and your original, unedited mod. The grass is still green, so I think this might actually be an issue with your fall fair map. I'm not sure how maps in SDV work, but is it possible it's pulling grass/tree textures from the wrong tilesheet file?

The grass & tree textures return to the correct colour with the mod taken out. I tested that with both clean game files, and the modded game files I was first playing with.

I attached an image of the patch summary, if that's any help. Let me know if there's any other information I can provide! I'm going to make a bug note on the nexus page as well.

Attached Files:

• Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

@spacedoggity I sent you a private message via Nexus, when you can please respond!!!!!

Last edited: Aug 6, 2018
                        • Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

Guys, I need your help with the German and Brazilian translation!
                          I was editing the mod to add the other translations when I noticed that one of the messages was missing, and I need someone to translate it to German and Brazilian so I can add it!
                          The message is this:
                          "I know I have been neglecting you, forgive me, but you know how busy I have been! Working day and night to get everything done for the next Festival, I'm starting to think I'm too old for all this...^Also, I believe your nephew suspects us after that 'incident' last week, we need to be more careful... ^Though I've been so busy with everything, know that you have been on my mind always.^^-L"
                          Thanks for the help!

• hopieluff

hopieluff Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hi Karmylla! I love this mod; I was wondering if you could help me get it to work with .Lavender.'s a Toned Down Stardew Valley mod. The Elliot's house bit doesn't load properly because it uses the same tilesheets? I get this error:

ContentPatcher] Ignored Karmylla's Immersive Map Edits > Load Maps/ElliottHouseTiles: Target 'Maps/ElliottHouseTiles' conflicts with other load patches ('A Toned Down Stardew Valley > Load Maps/ElliottHouseTiles' already loads Maps\ElliottHouseTiles). Each file can only be loaded by one patch, unless their conditions can never overlap.
                            [ContentPatcher] Ignored Karmylla's Immersive Map Edits > Load ElliottHouseTiles: Target 'ElliottHouseTiles' conflicts with other load patches ('A Toned Down Stardew Valley > Load ElliottHouseTiles' already loads ElliottHouseTiles). Each file can only be loaded by one patch, unless their conditions can never overlap.

Any help would be appreciated! Thank you!

• Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

Yes, because they edit the same file, you'll have to delete the tilesheet you don't want in your game!
                              Also, in my mod, open the Content file and delete the code that has Elliott's house tilesheet, so you won't have issues :)

• Kuriiyo

Kuriiyo Cosmic Narwhal

Okay, something that bugged me for a while and yet something I actually don't have the motivation to fix myself, is this:

[​IMG]

I really, really don't like that I can't get my horse through here. ;_; Any plans to change that little area, or no? I can live with it, I'm just used to taking that shortcut on vanilla, lol.

Karmylla likes this.
                                • Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

I'll be sure to deal with that little space, yeah!!! Thank you for pointing it out! :D

Last edited: Sep 4, 2018
                                    Coolwyngs and Kuriiyo like this.
                                  • edenox

edenox Intergalactic Tourist

I downloaded the mod and have completed the community centre bundles, but the joja ruins are still there?

• Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

You need to type in the change in the config file, then.
                                      Delete "jojaeng" and type in "nojojaeng", but please read the instructions that come with the mod!

• mirnamika

mirnamika Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hi! I don't understand which part I should change for the town map edits to not be there? English isn't my native and I'm having a hard time understanding what I should put as "false"?

• Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

It's very simple, you just need to type in the config file:
                                          "TownMap": "false"
                                          "TownFestivals": "true"
                                          You just need to change these two so you won't see ANY of my Town edits :)