RELEASED Karmylla's Mods - Immersive Maps, Spouse Rooms, Farm Cave, Cellar

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Karmylla, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

Ok guys, I need to know what you think, likes don't speak for themselves x)

• Sugar-Fable

Sugar-Fable Phantasmal Quasar

I like the idea a lot!

• Coolwyngs

Coolwyngs Giant Laser Beams

I sounds like a wonderful idea.

• Alvadea

Alvadea Pangalactic Porcupine

I also like the idea a lot! Though perhaps there should be an version in the end for people who stay with Joja. That they drive there car a bit to the side then. xD

• SheepMilks

SheepMilks Phantasmal Quasar

I love all of this!
            also I always used the hotsprings mod.. so maybe that was why I installed my stuff wrong rip
            I love all the inclusion, and I'm all for this!

• Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

Just to keep you guys updated, I'm done with the final design for both Town maps, before and after the Joja ruins!
              I'm just taking care of the Festival maps, as well as changing some minor things on some of the NPC's maps, nothing too WOW!
              The last thing will be the translations, which will be a little more of a hassle.
              I'll probably have this mod updated by the end of the week! Stay tuned :D

• Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

!!! ATTENTION !!!

The mod has been UPDATED!!!!!!

FINALLY! I'm done!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!!
                Ok, ok, so, what changed?

1. Made two new Town maps, one for during the Joja tyranny and the second one which you can install right after you complete the Community Centre's bundles! Check the end of this post for pictures and checking some of the new areas!
                2. New areas were added and opened, just to get more area for foraging :)
                3. I added a little shortcut, which I believe many will appreciate, right next to the Mountain warp :p
                4. Changed some small things in the NPC's maps, nothing too brilliant
                5. Modified the Town Festival maps accordingly to the new Town map

I believe this is what is most relevant to mention, other minor bugs and errors were taken care of, of course!

The big news!!!!
                There will be no more tilesheet compatibility files!
                I've made a separate tilesheet with Dusty and the hot springs, which will allow everyone to play the game with any tilehseet!

Last, but not least, I will not be adding the Chinese translation file just yet, because there have been some error reports, which we still have not resolved!
                The German and Brazilian translations are live and happy, though, and you may play them as you see fit! :D

Don't forget, if you are playing in a recurrent save file, and not a new one, you need to type in the SMAPI console
                ef_bushreset in order to reset the bushes and spawn them in the correct area!

So, to summarise:

1º --> if you are starting a new save or if you still haven't finished the Community Centre mission, please download the "Karmylla's Immersive Map Edits", original or translations

2º --> if you've already finished with the Junimos route, install the "Karmylla's Immersive Map Edits", original or translations, if you haven't already, and then download the "Karmylla's Immersive Map Edits (No Joja Ruins)", which contains all translations done at the moment, as well as the English version

Happy farming everyone!
                And please tell me if anything goes wrong! I won't be updating these new files to the Nexus just yet, I want you guys to tell me if there are any errors first :p

SOME PICTURES:

New Fountain area:
                New fountain.png

New Joja Market area:
                New Joja.png

No more Joja ruins:
                No Joja Ruins.png

A new park and Hot Springs:
                Park and Hot Spring.png

There are more things to see, but I prefer you find them on your own, it's more interesting! :D

Please tell me what you think!!!

Last edited: Oct 9, 2017
                • kimberly6979

kimberly6979 Phantasmal Quasar

You are so great! The town is perfect!<3

• Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

Thank you kimberly! :D
                    By the way, were you able to check the chinese translation, and what was going wrong?

• kimberly6979

kimberly6979 Phantasmal Quasar

Sorry: (I do not know where the problem is, maybe there is an error on the transfer. If you want me to be able to translate the good text file to you.

• Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

!!! ATTENTION !!!

I had to re-upload the following files:

- "Karmylla's Immersive Map Edits"
                        - "Karmylla's Immersive Map Edits (Brazilian)"
                        - "Karmylla's Immersive Map Edits (German)"

There was a problem with one of the benches, Maru and Penny would get cropped out (the poor girls xD)

Please download the new files!

• Sugar-Fable

Sugar-Fable Phantasmal Quasar

Looks great! Can't wait to try it~

• Xuomi

Xuomi Phantasmal Quasar

@Karmylla Beautiful edits! I do have a problem to report though.

I started a new game and copied over your immersive map edits to XNB Loader.

I found this in the Town:
                            error.png

I'm not sure if this is a problem on my end or not, but I thought I'd let you know.

Edit: There is a tree with the exact same problem just a bit south of that one as well (both near the mountain path entrance).
                            error2.png

Those seem to be the only trees with this problem.

Edit2: I opened the Town.xnb and it looks like they weren't replaced to match the new tree in their place. :) I have no idea if this is also an issue with the Joja Mart replacement as I haven't tested that map yet, but I would suspect it might also have the same problem!

Last edited: Oct 10, 2017
                              Karmylla likes this.
                            • Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

Ups, I guess I placed the wrong tree sprites right there!!! Thanks for finding that error! I'll be sure to correct them today still :D
                              If you find anything else, please tell me about it! Thank you :D

Xuomi likes this.
                              • Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

!!! ATTENTION !!!

I had to re-upload all of the "Immersive Map Edits" files, due to a little visual error that @Xuomi was very kind to report!

By the end of the day, I will be uploading this mod to the Nexus!
                                If you find any more errors before (and after) that, please report them!

• cxnar

cxnar Void-Bound Voyager

This bush spawning here after using ef_bushreset.

[​IMG]

Also some trees in the Town are "bugged" like this: https://imgur.com/a/aeHb4

• Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

Yes, yes, that bush is supposed to be there! I imagined poor Dusty would like a safe place where he could do his "business", you know x)
                                    I just haven't updated the pictures to show the bush there, but don't worry, it's supposed to be there!

And, oh boy! How did that happen to those trees??? I can assure that that isn't happening in my game! Are you perhaps using a mod that changes the trees?
                                    That could be the issue, maybe Treelife, by Androxilogin? Because, since I placed those trees there, my Town maps will be incompatible with that mod, because they're not meant to be chopped down. Any of them.

• lannihamm

lannihamm Pangalactic Porcupine

• Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

That is very strange, I just checked my files and everything is looking fine!
                                      If you are using XnbLoader, you should place the Town festival maps in the games Content folder, because I noticed that they don't get overwritten. I've already contacted Entoarox, who's looking at the issue.
                                      But still, not having any of the festival sprites, hmmmm...

Edit: I just created a new save file and jumped to the Egg Festival just to be sure it was okay, and I didn't encounter the error you did! It has to be something on your part :s

Last edited: Oct 10, 2017
                                      • Xuomi

Xuomi Phantasmal Quasar

Oh, poop. I'll have to remember to do that on my end.

Thanks for the heads up.