Modding Discussion Kantai Collection -KanColle- Mod

Discussion in 'Starbound Modding' started by EdwardEagle, Jun 5, 2015.

?

What is the next model you want to see?

Poll closed Jul 12, 2015.
  1. Ryuujou

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. Kako

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. Kaga

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  4. Fubuki

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  5. Nagato

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. lucario515

lucario515 Phantasmal Quasar

You just need to keep trying. It may take a bit, since submarines need quite a few tries, but don't worry, you'll get her again soon. It seems this game tends to throw ships we have obtained already at us more often, so stay strong.

2. Sayo Harugawa

Sayo Harugawa Subatomic Cosmonaut

Well...i am back. Sorry for my long losting. I can take I-58 again, and can return in a work

Last edited: Jun 28, 2015
    lucario515 likes this.
  3. EdwardEagle

EdwardEagle Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Sayo, you needed by write "long", are not "old".

4. Sayo Harugawa

get away from me, betrayer...

5. EdwardEagle

Hey man, what is happened?

6. Sayo Harugawa

In next model, after Nagato, i create Hoppo-chan(Northern Princess) with air-demon balls
    [​IMG]

7. Sayo Harugawa

I thing, this Hoppo-chan .gif loocking worst, no?=|
    [​IMG]

lucario515 likes this.
  8. lucario515

I'm very glad to see you're back and doing okay! That's a really cute Hoppo!

9. EdwardEagle

Hi guys, I goin on the vacation, the development of the mod for the time being suspended, don't worry, after September 15, we will be continue to working on the mod. (Sorry for my bad english)

10. Sayo Harugawa

Yes, but. My vacation will be possible also in September, but a little later. Either in October. So I'm still in working condition in terms of graphics. Hold on, Randy, you then a lot of work. :rofl:

11. Greek-Fire

Greek-Fire Void-Bound Voyager

So, is this mod still in development?

12. lucario515

I sure hope so. But hey, everyone needs R&R and we can't rush art. I'd rather wait a year or two for a beautiful finished product than a couple months for something that doesn't work right.

13. EdwardEagle

Yes modification still in development. Maybe the new year will release the first preliminary version of this modification, but can not promise anything.

lucario515 likes this.
  14. Sayo Harugawa

Yeah, but now i have some difficulties in weapons...maybe i need some people, who can help in graphics...well its not so easy, especially creating girls with weapons =\

15. Sayo Harugawa

I can create a new 2 girls: Kako Kai ni and Kaga-san...oooh Kaga, my favorite waifu *Г* Next i thing create Hamakaze and Princess Harbour
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

16. Sayo Harugawa

Here we go! Now we have an Teitoku's suits.(tail its not mine ._. i found him on one of planets) And anyway, you can see the bald spot...then I will try to fix this problem.[​IMG]

Enmity likes this.
  17. Sayo Harugawa

So....event from KanColle is end...all, what i take is Katori, Hayashimo, Amatsukaze(horaaaay!) and...and...and her...my love...Prinz Eugen! Yes! Finaly I drop her! But...Graf...T_т So, I create Prinz and Yuudachi...[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. lucario515

My biggest question now, is whether or not these outfits can be added into the game for player clothes. That, or make a race of "Kanmusu" and have these be different characters to pick from as players.

19. Sayo Harugawa

Yes of course, we plan to introduce a clothing girls ships. Concerning the race I can not say anything, because it is a long and hard process. Clothing is also not easy to establish, for the draws have to individually arms, legs, body and head (if possible) We still think to begin to try to create NPCs, but then again, are not easy. Therefore, we ask you to wait.

20. Sayo Harugawa

Hello guys. I have a bad news for you about our KanColle mod. By studying the information on the coming event in the wiki kanсolle I received information that I was very saddened. The fact that recently the issuance equipment in reytenge 500 best admirals. All are guaranteed to receive 500 US 16inch pounders. Clearly, it is from an American battleship. But this is not troubled me, as it says it will be officially added to the American ships, but the spring event. For me it's a cruel blow, because for me it's a crazy idea. US feuded with Japan, what the hell Tanaka hit a wedge in the head and add it, I do not understand. But once they appear in the game, I decided to quit kankolle. And based on this, work on our mod stops...I can not bear the fact that there are ships. Think for yourself, even if you continue to do events, there will be people who will require and request the ready American ships...frankly, I hate American ships and aircraft...it's beyond me. So I apologize for any inconvenience. If anyone has made any necessary our static objects kanmusu, write us, we will provide a link or make a separate topic with our mod. It's all...and once again, please srry to me...
    P.S. sorry for my worst english >_<

Last edited: Jan 29, 2016