1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Kangaru Race v0.5A

Kangaruus are abound!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. retrox500

retrox500 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

good happens that when I start charging all ok.But not see the mod to elect there any solution?

2. retrox500

I get this

Code:
    [Info] Root: Scanning for asset sources in directory '..\mods\'
    [18:10:52.566] [Warn] Root: Unrecognized file in asset directory 'Kangaru.modpak', skipping

if they can pass the file folder(in private message if you want) or something other than modpack or do not want, tell me some solution, please
    the version I'm using is 1.1.1, for if it serves something
    by the way, sorry my English is bad

3. Nakano15

Nakano15 Pangalactic Porcupine

This mod is very outdated, last update it got were last year, so certainly it will not work.
    Either the developer need to make a port of the mod for the newer versions of the game, or
    someone else do it.

4. retrox500

mmm ok thanks, friend,waiting for the update of the mod,another day

5. Deskdrawer

Deskdrawer Scruffy Nerf-Herder

God I miss this mod.

6. Haku

Haku Subatomic Cosmonaut

Been hoping for this mod to get updated :( I suppose it's permanently retired unless someone makes it compatible or even carries it for new content.

7. Deskdrawer

Is such a thing allowed or would that be seen as stealin?

8. DaWrecka

DaWrecka Pangalactic Porcupine

Bollocks, knew I was forgetting to do something...

Okay, that's sorted. Short version; as far as I know (meaning do NOT take this as a given, I'm not saying it is) anyone can update the Kangaru mod and release the update, IF they have Epsilonarge's permission.

Well okay, anyone can update the mod, the question is whether they can release that update.

Last edited: May 17, 2017
  9. Deskdrawer

Honestly I wouldn't even know where to begin on it either way, I mean, I'd really like to see this mod live again, but the last time I did any self updating was just to correct version changes and a hammock bug.

But I just did those by updating the file location names and copying over the stock bed code into the hammock, don't know how to build something from the ground up, and certainly don't know how the new mod managing is ran. Haven't played in a while.

10. He could be any one of us

He could be any one of us Void-Bound Voyager

Three years and no update.
    It's dead now.
    :cry:

11. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

Thread necros are only accepted if a thread is still relevant and the necro itself is on-topic. Please don't post in old and threads just to point out that they're old and inactive.

I'll be closing this thread for the time being. If OP returns and wants it reopened, file a report with the moderation staff to request it reopened.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.