1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Kalbian Race 1.1.1

Curious goats in space!

1. DaIIas

DaIIas Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I didn't knew that, I just searched ''Starbound Goat race'' and I got this, wich is very well looking as well, thank you for telling me it's an Outdated Mod, I'm too stupid to notice :p
    Just hope this gets updated so it can be used again.

2. KruczekIIV

KruczekIIV Void-Bound Voyager

Ah, this race was amazing. I love goats, especially when those are as occult as in this mod. Customizable design of your character, great animations, lots of pretty armor and weaponry. I wish you made an update, so we can play the mod using the current Starbound version. Unless you just want to wait for the end of the beta (which is resonable, but also would be a great shame, we dont want to wait for your mod for next few years!)

Kalbian Race
    Kalbian Race!
    Kalbian Race!!!111 <- hunger intensifies

--- Post updated ---
    Bumping the thread up, due to release of 1.0 version! We still wait for this masterpiece

otterlyawesome and jonathonspy like this.
  3. otterlyawesome

otterlyawesome Intergalactic Tourist

As everyone else as expressed, what we wouldn't do to get our precious space goats back. Pleeeease? With pygmy goats on top?

4. Mounén

Mounén Scruffy Nerf-Herder

i wish this would be updated, this was probably the most extensive race mod i've ever seen

5. OctoSHarkTasaurus

OctoSHarkTasaurus Subatomic Cosmonaut

Okay, let me tell you this. This mod is excellent, it's full of content, the characters are fun and it is incredibly branching! However, I, along with many people long to see it come again. Avali are fun, Peglaci are awesome, but they just don't have the charm of the horniest race in the universe, the Kalbians!! :nuruwink:
    So please, if you can, bring this beautiful mod back to it's former glory! I know it's in the outdated section, meaning an update is very unlikely, but one can hope.

6. Rhaonoa

Rhaonoa Void-Bound Voyager

Indeed, I'm rather sad I can not use this anymore cause it's outdated :(
    Please bring it back!

7. drathi

drathi Void-Bound Voyager

I'm sad that this is outdated. i just freaking love em. Please update it to be stable with the latest release

8. Sziklamester

Sziklamester Void-Bound Voyager

Sad to see this mod is outdated. There is a lot of potential and a lot of work put into this one and noone suggested to a revisit. The game already finished so it could be nice if someome or the developer of this mod revive this one. Like how the Avali race saved from the sure death.

9. VelvetClaw

VelvetClaw Aquatic Astronaut

Would you be alright if I integrated the content of this mod into another one that I'm working on?

Sziklamester likes this.
  10. Sziklamester

Sziklamester Void-Bound Voyager

Would be like since this mod is not used and the author of this mod is dissapeared or just not as active. This race is one of my favorites and I played with them a lot.

11. VelvetClaw

Work on converting the Kalbians is going on but it will be difficult. New tenants, new ships and other stuff needs to be minted and it's hard going.

12. Mounén

Mounén Scruffy Nerf-Herder

you are a saint amoungst men, i'm honestly pretty sure that OP is actually dead...

13. VelvetClaw

AND for good reason too.
    That is because of how Starbound works with regards to helmets and faces. I however have been hard at work at Starbound Awakens, some of the stuff you see there (desert speeders, individual merchant and guard designs and dialogue) are my own, so my plan might be to look at how the Bothans work and redo the Kalbians' faces from scratch.