1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Kaiser's Toybox of Stars V2 PG

Community Mods made by players for players!

1. burningleos

burningleos Cosmic Narwhal

2. burningleos

Hey Guys, How has your little adventure with my box going, Not too shabby am i right?

3. burningleos

burningleos updated Kaiser's ToyBox of Stars with a new update entry:

Updated Mods and other additions

Read the rest of this update entry...

4. burningleos

5. ninjacat313

ninjacat313 Void-Bound Voyager

yeah it keeps saying the file which i download is malware or something

6. burningleos

I know it says that, you can ignore that malware warning thing and you can continue downloading it, it really doesn't harm your computer, it may say that, but all it contains is a pack full of mods

7. ninjacat313

im using firefox so ima try crome[DOUBLEPOST=1442195173][/DOUBLEPOST]well nevermind i didnt work and its still blocking me from oppening it if you know any search that doesnt block it tell me pls

Last edited: Sep 14, 2015
  8. burningleos

I recon you should, chrome works better for downloading

EDIT
    Oh, in that case, are you using AVG by any chance, that virus scanner blocks everything, not just small zip files

9. Dunto

Dunto Guest

While false positives happen, it's unusual for Starbound mods to show up as such. I'd suggest looking into it to find out why it's happening rather than just ignoring messages for an antivirus.

10. burningleos

if thats the case, Google Drive seemed to work fine, maybe if i place it in google drive instead of One Drive, i bet it can help him, but im not so very certain about his malware alert thing, im gonna have to hotfix this modpack tomorrow when i get back from school

11. ninjacat313

thank you soo much :DDDDDD[DOUBLEPOST=1442236855][/DOUBLEPOST]
    i think that my computer is just doing that because of the download site (and norton being stupid)

12. burningleos

13. Nomad42

Nomad42 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Attempted to download this, it was blocked for being malicious. I reported it for being malicious before I knew that there was actually a discussion on this. Whoops. I'm new to the website. But every time I try to download this it is blocked for being malicious.

I do not have any firewall or any scanner that scans my files before I download. This happens to Mozilla Firefox and Google chrome. There is obviously something in the files or mod that you need to remove.

14. burningleos

No nothing, it might have to do with chrome or firefox, try downloading for internet explorer for now, i can't help it, and i don't know what other options i can do

15. Nomad42

I'm not downloading something when two browsers says It's malicious. That's a guaranteed infection.

Please read this screenshot from google chrome and notice that it is not unwanted or uncommon that is is straight out Malware.
    At the bottom I attempted downloading your file twice and it has been blocked. Yeah, it was the browser, protecting your computer from malware.

Attached Files:

• hzw.png
      hzw.png
      File size:
      161.9 KB
      Views:
  16. burningleos

All it is a modpack, i dont get why its such a big deal, here's one thing, alot of virus programs block anything that is somehow suspicious (AVG being one of the few) All the mod carries is a zip folder that carries mods from the list of mods, so i suggest temporary disabling it and once you download it, immediately put it back on

17. Nomad42

I have no virus programs on mate. I don't have any of them installed. The most likely case is that while you we're uploading it, either the website or a virus on your pc that was hijacking your computer infected it. That's more of your issue but until you fix it, no one is going to be able to download it.

You should be checking your pc for roots and hijacks. If that's not the case then the website you're using isn't clean and infected your file.

18. burningleos

This is strange, People were downloading this without no complaints, i dunno what happened, because this is recent, im going to have to research this