Chat Kaiachi's Awesome Chatroom of Off-Topicness v. What the heck?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kaiachi, Jun 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Oh hai there.
    Welcome to the Awesome Chatroom of Off-Topicness!
    I'm your host, Kaiachi.
    In this thread:
    We talk about all of the stuff. So....talk about stuff.

Rules:

1. This is not the art thread, so please don't make any requests here. If you wish to make a request, please go to the appropriate thread!
    2. IRC & Forum Rules always apply.

3. Please put large pictures (or a lot of pictures in one post) in a spoiler, for the sake of saving everyone from infini-scroll.
    4. Anyone is welcome to post in this thread, regardless of whether or not they have posted anything in or even visited the request thread.
    5. While you can still talk about the Monthly Events Thread here (cause this IS an off-topic thread, after all!), all official suggestions and ideas should be discussed in the appropriate thread.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2016
    Relten, Arra, Sir Wilfrey and 6 others like this.
  2. Vurrunna

Vurrunna Giant Laser Beams

Well then. Who likes pirates?

3. ZAYABUCKET

ZAYABUCKET Spaceman Spiff

Ninjas are still the best. :ninja:

4. Hel

Hel ✨ Johto's Finest ✨ Forum Moderator

Nobody. They're outdated.

5. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

I generally like pirates, actually. No pirates vs. ninjas hype for me, but it's alright. There are even real pirates even nowadays. :rofl:
    In a realistic approach, I'm gonna have to say that ninjas and samurai were really really cool. The skill sets were different, but admirable. haha

6. Vurrunna

Yeah, they are. That's why knights are better (stupid Deadliest Warrior...).

Also, I think that Samurai have cool armor, while ninja just wear black clothes. It's too simple for my tastes; of course, if your preferences bring you to enjoy the stealthy nature of the ninja, you are entitled to your opinion. I've put forth mine, you've put forth yours, and we can all agree that Star Wars beats Star Trek any day.

The Alonne likes this.
  7. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

NOW I'M JUST GONNA HAVE TO STOP YOU RIIIGGGGGHHHHTTTT THERE.
    Why is Star Wars better?

Jareix Cryvix, Dunto and Cup o' Tea like this.
  8. ZAYABUCKET

I agree that samurai have cool armor. I like samurai, but ninjas were much more effective in combat, particularly dew to the fact that they had very different fighting stiles that the samurai had no way to defend against because samurai had a strict code of honor that did not allow them to do a lot of the things ninjas do, therefore they never had any experience with the ninja's techniques & the ninja could defeat them easily. Also I like star wars more than star trek (mostly because I have only rarely been exposed to anything star trek related) but you can not speak for everyone. Each person has their own personal opinion that you have no control over.[DOUBLEPOST=1434846014][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Pirates are cool if they are also half ninja! (Castle Crashers)

Sir Wilfrey and Kaiachi like this.
  9. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

I like that, right there dude. :rofl:

See, I used to say I like Star Wars better cause I'd never seen Star Trek, but now I've seen every Star Trek series twice, and I can say with certainty that I like Star Trek better, purely because the amazing amount of content and how different and expansive every episode is. :) However, in retrospect, you really can't compare Star Trek and Star Wars to eachother just because they're both sci-fi and contain the name Star in the front. One is a tv series about science, space theory, and exploration. The other is a movie series about an epic story. They're not comparable to me. haha

10. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

I'm with Kai-Star Trek all the way

Kaiachi likes this.
  11. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

[​IMG]
    You know dude. You do.

12. Iskiribbles

Iskiribbles Scruffy Nerf-Herder

You are probabily right (Since i have no memory of what the fighting style of the ninjas are) , although we really wouldnt know who would win , it depends on the fighters skill , not to mention ninjas rely on stealth and they were mostly assassins while Samurais were the complete opposite.
    But for me the Samurai will always be my favorite for one reason only: Samurai Jack

Cup o' Tea and Kaiachi like this.
  13. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Oh yeah! Samurai Jack was awesome! :rofl: I'm also pretty partial to Afro Samurai. :rainbowbarf:

Iskiribbles and Cup o' Tea like this.
  14. Vurrunna

That's the joke; I said "Everyone is entitled to their opinion!" then said "Oh yeah, Star Wars is better, everyone is required to accept that." Sorry if it wasn't as obvious as I had hoped. :p

Dunto and Kaiachi like this.
  15. ZAYABUCKET

Samurai's battles were usually one on one sword battles where both fighters would fight honorably & to the death, but ninjas were not bound by honor & would "cheat", for lack of a better word, doing things like throwing poisoned iron filings into his/her opponent's eyes, which was considered dishonorable, & therefore something the samurai would never do. It was these "dishonorable" tactics (& some other things) that gave ninjas an advantage. Another thing that gave ninjas an advantage was there weaponry. Ninjas had many weapons at their disposal that most samurai had never seen before & had no knowledge of had to defend against.[DOUBLEPOST=1434851115][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Ooooh! I got it. Thank you for clarifying that, I did not know it was a joke. I did find it a bit odd that you had "everyone is entitled to their opinion" & "we can all agree that star wars beats star trek any day" in the same post.:rofl:

Last edited: Jun 21, 2015
    Relten, Kaiachi and Iskiribbles like this.
  16. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

Then suddenly Relten appeared and posted something completely unrelated in every aspect known to man:
    image.jpg
    It's done noaw. ;)

17. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

But it's totally relevant to my interests. Every time I see that stuff, I wanna draw it NAO.

Relten and Cup o' Tea like this.
  18. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

And now the story of our life:

19. MrToni300

MrToni300 Ketchup Robot

Im not happy about Star wars the Old Rebuplic, because whole mmorpg is already way too expensive, because i stopped playing it, but i was happy about Final Fantasy 14, because it's already got dlc, and even very long time ago, it's all about Runescape.

Kaiachi and Relten like this.
  20. burningleos

burningleos Cosmic Narwhal

Huzzah! An off topic chat room!, which makes me want me to do this!
    [​IMG][DOUBLEPOST=1434869770][/DOUBLEPOST]and this :rofl:

okay now im done :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.