just wondering `

Discussion in 'Starbound FAQs, Q&A, and General Help' started by krysscampo22, Jul 12, 2016.

1. krysscampo22

krysscampo22 Void-Bound Voyager

i know i pre ordered starbound a long time ago. pretty sure it was before i had steam and the game would fail to open 20 times before i could play. the game has come a long away and im glad to hear the official release is coming on the 22nd. but im worried that i wont get my offical copy since i cant find my reciept on google.wallet or my offical soundtrack. can anyone tell me how to access that info. or how to get ahold of the dev and make sure im still in thier system for pre-order

edit 1. ok i found my order finally. it was on humblebundle and it was a silver tier pre-order. does this still mean i will get the official game since it was baught from humblebundle

Last edited: Jul 12, 2016
  2. lllolller

lllolller Void-Bound Voyager

It will probably just come as an update for everyone who already has it, so there is not much to worry, it won't be another game

3. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

If it's from humblebundle, then it is still official and you get the whole game with it including any patches.
    I think humblebundle doesn't sell their games through steam, so you'll need to install it and update it yourself when patches are released though. The patches will be free, though.