1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed Just Pre-ordered

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by srecinto, Apr 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. srecinto

srecinto Big Damn Hero

Hey Guys,
    I just pre-ordered and have been following the game for a while. Good woke and I had a quick question if anyone on the team was going to be at E3 this year. I'm going to be there and wanted to stop by and say hi if you guys are there.

I really like what you did with the pre-order process. Very well done and I like how it is Kickstarter esque but without having to pay 5% to Amazon and KS. Keep up the good work and I look forward to the beta.

Keeper likes this.
  2. Marsgreekgod

Marsgreekgod Big Damn Hero

Not a team member or anything, but it's rather unlikely at this point.

3. Starbound at E3 really unlikely... Since in first place an BETA May be up till E3 this Summer.

4. OmnipotentEntity

OmnipotentEntity Code Monkey Forum Administrator

Hmm... It's something that we've not considered. June 11-13 huh? I don't know if we'll be able to get in. I'll have to ask Tiy about that.

5. It would be nice to Promote Starbound....

If there is an BETA UP by the time even better, you can share BETA access at E3. :)

6. srecinto

srecinto Big Damn Hero

Anyone in the gaming industry can get into E3, I believe for free, Just be sure to register. I'm planing on promoting our game/toy there as well. If you guys can make it, I'll show you what we've been working on too with the Box O Zombies toy line :)

7. cederjack

cederjack Pangalactic Porcupine

nice to know that people are pre-ordering!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.