1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed Just got the email receipt, but no Humble bundle email?

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by FoxBLU, Apr 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FoxBLU

FoxBLU Phantasmal Quasar

Title explains it, I preordered gold edition, I got the receipt but no Humble email, does it come later?

2. Patchouli

Patchouli Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Have you checked your spam folder? Sometimes it goes to that, I'm not entirely sure why.

Not sure if you already thought of looking there or not, but just making sure.

3. FoxBLU

FoxBLU Phantasmal Quasar

It's not there, I'll email the humble bundle guys

4. Elegroth

Elegroth Orbital Explorer

Same thing happened to me a few minutes ago. Guess we ordered at a bad time.

EDIT: I just used the key resender. Worked fine for me.

FoxBLU likes this.
  5. Baddy

Baddy Space Hobo

When you go to the humble bundle website you can go to the FAQ and click on email resender, I had the same problem yesterday and this is how I fixed it

6. FoxBLU

FoxBLU Phantasmal Quasar

We received a request to resend your Humble keys. However, we do not have any keys on
    record for this email address. If you may have used a different email address when you
    made your purchase, try entering it into the key resender page. Otherwise, please
    contact us by emailing contact@humblebundle.com and our support staff will sort things
    out as soon as possible.

If you did not initiate this request, please disregard this message.

The Humble Bundle Team

Wat?

7. Elegroth

Check the email you used from the Google Checkout email and, if it's the same, email them. That's crap though. $45 spent and nothing to show for it.

8. FoxBLU

FoxBLU Phantasmal Quasar

I used Paypal

9. Elegroth

Then the Paypal email I guess. Sorry, I guess I automatically assumed you used Google Checkout, lol.

EDIT: I would send them an email with the transaction ID that PayPal should have included in the email. That's what they recommend doing if they can't retrieve it.

10. FoxBLU

FoxBLU Phantasmal Quasar

It's fine, I sent an email down Humble's way including the transaction ID, I have to get this sorted today though, I don't think I'll have any internet for like 4 days 'cuz I'm going on holiday

11. Elegroth

O.O That sucks. I'm not sure how long I could survive without internet. xD Hopefully they get back to you quickly. They're usually quick on the return.

12. FoxBLU

FoxBLU Phantasmal Quasar

Update: No sign of an email from neither parties yet :cool:

13. Elegroth

Got it?!

14. FreeSmile

FreeSmile Phantasmal Quasar

I believe so, look at his badge :)

15. Elegroth

That's why I posted, lol. At least things got resolved.

16. FoxBLU

FoxBLU Phantasmal Quasar

All resolved :)

Elegroth likes this.
  17. Nick "Mad Russian"

Nick "Mad Russian" Intergalactic Tourist

Greetings gentlemen, this sunday got a gift from my friend. Starbound, and I needed to redeem it with humblebundle. Well, typed down all the needed data and in the end didn't get any email. The email was correct. Tryed the key resender, got no emails... No even the autoresponse onece. Sent a petition, another one and another one. Sent the ID, everything... It's been 4 days already, and I can't get any feedback.
    I don't have any filters set up.
    WTF HumbleBundle

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.