1. Thanks for visiting! These forums are for the original Risk of Rain, if you're interested in discussing the newly released Risk of Rain 2 head over to that game's steam discussion forum
    Dismiss Notice

*just for the dev* the game crashed twice today :/ (error message inside)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by swanfer, Apr 19, 2016.

1. swanfer

swanfer Intergalactic Tourist

here's one of the messages:

of Draw Event
    for object oArtifact8:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Get 183368.item_value(100600, -2147483648)
    at gml_Script_draw_item
    ############################################################################################
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    stack frame is
    gml_Script_draw_item (line 0)
    gml_Object_oArtifact8_Draw_0

so i was playing with my friend on a private server via hamachi, he crashed like 5 times (disconnections mostly) and i got crahsed twice, but i only copied one of the messages... i love the game and i hope you'll make it more stable :D

cheers
    -Swanfer

• swanfer

of Alarm Event for alarm 11
      for object oP:

Unable to find any instance for object index '142934' name '<undefined>'
      at gml_Script_disconnect_player
      ############################################################################################
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      stack frame is
      gml_Script_disconnect_player (line 0)
      gml_Object_oP_Alarm_11

another error today playing with my friend

• swanfer

and another one

of Alarm Event for alarm 1
        for object objClient:

Variable objServer.damage(100009, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
        at gml_Script_proc_client
        stack frame is
        gml_Script_proc_client (line 0)
        gml_Object_objClient_Alarm_1

• Comrade Tiki

Comrade Tiki Space Hobo

Hi, I got a crash too.
          Running Risk of Rain on Steam, I had a laser drone, missile drone, and basic attack drone... I was using the Wandering Vagrant's power... There was a Toxic Beast and Cremator attacking me... and some other stuff going on (ice and souls every time I killed an enemy) but those haven't crashed on me i nthe past.

of Alarm Event for alarm 1
          for object oTurtle:

Unable to find any instance for object index '182344'
          at gml_Object_oTurtle_Alarm_1

• gerreiro16

gerreiro16 Intergalactic Tourist

Is the problem solved? I think that in the future won't be occure similar problems.

• Eon245

Eon245 Space Hobo

Was playing on steam, solo. Timer was over 90 minutes, and boom:

of Create Event
              for object oIfrit:

Variable <unknown_object>.x(0, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
              at gml_Object_oIfrit_Create_0

Ifrit wasn't even on the stage. Lost a couple of log books and some item drops.