RELEASED Just another Bachelors (and Bachelorettes) portraits mod (Latest: Haley!)

Discussion in 'Portraits' started by jionestellos, Mar 18, 2016.

1. Miyusha

Miyusha Big Damn Hero

Update please :) I want to see all of the villagers in your art style :)

• v^v

v^v Space Hobo

Your shane is fantastic. Thanks

• jionestellos

jionestellos Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hey everyone! Thanks for all the kind words! :notworthy:

I'm so sorry for the lack of updates for so long. >x< Real life had caught up with me, and it's been hard to find time to continue with the portraits. I really don't want to just rush things and post something half-hearted.

Anyway, I've just finished with Haley's portrait! Please enjoy!

• Oyakodown

Oyakodown Subatomic Cosmonaut

Wow, Haley looks hot! Good job as always! :up::DD

• Walknoot

Walknoot Tentacle Wrangler

I love it all!
            :lickitung:

Haley's pout is so cute!!! lol
            :love::love::love:
            Haley.png

Gabaw likes this.
            • Geoul

Geoul Scruffy Nerf-Herder

If i was going to request something, it would be that you don't stop at just the marriageable characters, i hate how when you mod your dates portrait you then go talk to someone else and think dang they look awful.

Innovea likes this.
              • Innovea

Innovea Yeah, You!

Amazing style!

Harvey and Elliot are just <3!
                And don't even get me started on Sam and Sebby :DD

P.S. Thanks for giving Shane a little love too

• satler

satler Intergalactic Tourist

haley is so beautifull, hope to see other girls soon

• GosuGian

GosuGian Twenty-three is number one

Perfect!

• FluffyRuri

FluffyRuri Void-Bound Voyager

Your Haley is the best I've seen so far. I'm really looking forward for other girls. All villagers to be exact :nuruflirt:

• ek2589

ek2589 Space Hobo

it didn't work! When downloaded and replaced with original character files it shows the portrait you created walking around instead of the character, and then when you speak to the walking blinking portait it just shows the original portait! Did I do something wrong? lol!

• Seveska

Seveska Void-Bound Voyager

Sounds like you put the files into the Characters folder instead of Portraits. Just move them to \Stardew Valley\Content\Portraits and it should work. :) Hope you backed up the original files!

Pea142 likes this.
                          • Data-Roxas

Data-Roxas Orbital Explorer

omg! omg! omfg! this is so BEAUTIFUL! The BEST portraits mod I've seen so far! ;w; I REALLY hope you end up doing all 41 characters (tho I don't wanna stress you with it if you can't >.<) cause I love uniformed things and I'm 1000000000% sure all of the villagers in your artsyle will be AMAZING! ;w; <3 I hope your real life gets better and can't wait to see more! ^^

• isagittarius

isagittarius Seal Broken

Absolutely LOVE these hope to see more in the future. !!

• Heloise

Heloise Void-Bound Voyager

i reallt like your style! Sebby is so handsome! :lickitung:

• azeala

azeala Void-Bound Voyager

These are really good! Thank you.

• Dreamcometrue

Dreamcometrue Void-Bound Voyager

damn,i never though shane look bad ass on this version...im gonna added into my game (hope you will make leah too cause she's my <3 girl haha)anyway thanks for share awesome potraits,will looking forward into it :):)

• chlorophylls

chlorophylls Void-Bound Voyager

These are amazing! I'm using these portraits in my game right now and I absolutely love how they look <3! I adore:
                                      • how the blushes look (natural, and not like a cat scratched their cheeks or something)
                                      • how "in-character" they are with the expressions (Haley and Alex, for example, are more outwardly expressive and their expressions have some degree of exaggeration, while Sebastian's expression changes aside from the blush are not quite as obvious/noticeable but it's still very clear what he's feeling, true to being the reserved basement hermit he is)
                                      • ...mostly how the characters are clearly expressive but not exaggeratedly so, hitting that middle ground between animatedly expressive and realistically mature (as in they look their age) just perfectly in a style that doesn't look out of place in this game (my personal, teeny-tiny issue with some other portrait styles)
                                      ...I could go on and on but the takeaway should be that your art is awesome and you're awesome :DD Thank you so much for these and I'm looking forward to future updates :>b Hope things get better for you soon <3

(also sebastian in this style looks absolutely adorable and i want to pinch his cheek every time he smiles)

Last edited: Apr 11, 2016
                                      • mrobake

mrobake Zero Gravity Genie

That Penny... Me like it.

• Gabaw

Gabaw Spaceman Spiff

Penny doesn't look all that different but Haley's been all but transformed. I like her new look a lot and I'll definitely be using her portrait.