1. Thanks for visiting! These forums are for the original Risk of Rain, if you're interested in discussing the newly released Risk of Rain 2 head over to that game's steam discussion forum
    Dismiss Notice

Just a little love

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bumblescumps, May 12, 2013.

1. Bumblescumps

Bumblescumps Void-Bound Voyager

I found out about the game like a day before backing ended, so i missed my chance to get in!
    However I have to say playing the demo is still entertaining, my little brother and I take turns seeing who can get further with the two characters we have lol

I'll definitely be picking it up, but for the Devs, is there any open beta prepurchase in mind?

Continuing on; I cant seem to play the miner for crap, as if hardmode wasnt hard enough the miner doesnt seem strong early (does he get better later on?)
    commando is definitely my dude, with the right build and bots i just tear through levels and enemies.

and i know its closed beta and all but is there a EULA? my reasoning, whats the other players you can be so far?

anyway! just wanted to say im stoked for this game, and my thanks to the creator for offering out a demo! :) <3

• sean6258

sean6258 Void-Bound Voyager

Well, there's the Hunter class (I can't really say how good he is or what he does because I haven't unlocked him yet...sorry) and then there's HAN-D. HAN-D is basically a mech. Plays alot like any class in any game that is made to do heavy damage, but is a bit slow. Every time he kills an enemy, he gets a drone (which he can throw at enemies. they don't shoot or heal or anything. they are only there to be thrown.). Very cool class! If there wasn't so many bugs regarding him, I'd play as him more. But I'm sure the devs will release some bug-fixes for him soon! Also, I feel a bit sorry for you for not getting in on the Beta. I don't have an extra key, but if I did, I'd give it to you, man. And, I'm not sure why, but Miner is my best class. I'm not sure how I play so well with him... I'm terrible as Commando. :p

Bumblescumps likes this.
      • Rawrquaza

Rawrquaza Existential Complex

Check out this post by hopoo. There should be another opportunity to get into the closed beta. :V

Bumblescumps likes this.
        • Bumblescumps

Bumblescumps Void-Bound Voyager

yeah i hear theres supposed to be like 10 classes but its cool that 2 more have been implimented, i know items range deep and betas the only way to get the other 15+ lol
          i really do appreciate your info, and ill be honest ill have to keep up to date when they release more classes.

p.s. your micro might be better than mine as its easier to just spam z lol