Just a general set of questions

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Alpha-angel, Apr 12, 2019.

1. Alpha-angel

Alpha-angel Star Wrangler

Hey i just wanted to start this up so i could see what others thought about this game
    My answer will be in Yellow & Tina's will be Pink

<3question:
    Are there any games like stardew valley out there
    You know Something that involves Farming But also fighting But in a calm fashion
    (DO NOT SAY MINECRAFT I SWEAR)
    Signed
    I don't hate mincraft but its still not what i want; Tina

Q1: Your favorite thing to do?

Fish/Flirt/Mine/Fight/Farm/Or gather?

Q2: favorite Wife/Husband (You can put both if you want
    As for our Answers i mostly multi-play With Tina But when I'm not its Harley. Tina only plays when I'm playing

Q3: [REDACTED]
    :rofl: Sorry my bad ill just ask This then
    Q3(Try 2)Whats the funniest moment in the game in your opinion

Q4: add More questions for us and yourself to answer
    Anything about stardew is fine we are willing to Answer
    Sincerely
    Star goers Tina & Thomas

Last edited: Apr 12, 2019
    • Borodin

Borodin Oxygen Tank

I can't say I've played either of these, but I've heard many good things about Fantasy Farming: Orange Season, and Gleaner Heights. They apparently include a variety of activities more or less along the lines of what you specify. I've also heard Gleaner Heights referred to as "Stardew Valley meets Lovecraft" which, if nothing else, is intriguing. There are play-throughs on Youtube, and I'm told at least a few will not cause your brains to dribble out of your ears due to self-admiration and endless failed attempts at humor.

Best of luck. :)

Alpha-angel likes this.
      • musical74

musical74 Space Kumquat

I'm not sure on the farming + fighting, generally those two things are more or less separate. However on the rest...

1) I think my favorite thing, barely, is gathering. I do enjoy farming, fishing is OK, and mining and fighting are fun, but I love the gathering aspect most of all. Chatting with the locals is fun but occasionally annoying when they tend to stay locked in their rooms (SEBASTIAN)

2) For me it's Abigail or Emily. Penny's too boring for my taste, Maru I view more as "friend", Leah's my best bud, and Haley is too superficial at first. No guys as I am straight!

3) I don't know about funniest overall but I do find it QUITE humorous when you give Abby a gem and she says "How'd you know I was hungry?". Most of her liked stuff is food so then it makes sense but there's a few gems that are "like" as well, and for her "like" it's always "How'd you know I was hungry"...spurring a debate about whether Abby is part dragon or something!

4) I do have one question since you are a duo. Who's the bigger fan, and what prompted you to try Stardew Valley? For me, it's because I'm a big Harvest Moon fan and when I found out this was "Harvest Moon for the PC" it was "I NEED THIS!!" :)

• Rauchschwalbe

Rauchschwalbe Cosmic Narwhal

If you like the combination of farming and fighting, try out Rune Factory 4. It is soooo good.

• Alpha-angel

Answer to number 4)
            I started playing stardew because i was wondering if there was a game as good as starbound
            (funny thing is that this was much better)
            However i could only play stardew valley on phone
            (Not enough space on my computer)
            I got Tina into on accident after i just showed her the game
            As for the biggest fan I think its me considering i was the who started this whole account
            She just chose to accept my offer to move in :rofl:
            So i h that answers that
            Sincerly
            Sebastian is a loner "Thomas"

PS I found out about STARBOUND And thus-forth stardew valley By terraria

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2019
            • musical74

musical74 Space Kumquat

Couple more questions for you two

1) Which character do you feel closest to, and why? I'm not talking just marriage candidates, but rather everyone.

2) Which character do you not have any feelings for, and why? (same applies, I'm referring to everyone)

3) Do you feel mods enhance the playing experience or make it too easy to cheat royally?

4) If you could add one profession to Stardew Valley, what would it be and why? (example would be Haley opening up a clothing boutique because she likes wearing the latest fashions and feels this is a great way to keep up with current trends)

Alpha-angel likes this.
              • Alpha-angel

We will answer these separately
                1.)
                Thomas' Answered: Penny because, funny enough she is almost exactly like Tina
                A. She is that shy type
                B.) She loves kids
                C. We met at a farm field trip when little
                D. We got together at a pool (I also took her back there to propose a couple weeks ago)
                E.) And finally shes a brunette(despite the fact she blondes her hair pink.
                Tina answered the same

3.) We don't play on the computer since we prefer to play "on the go"
                4.)https://community.playstarbound.com/threads/my-mass-idea-suggestion-list.154387/
                We need more people to check this out anyway
                Signed.
                4 is not a couple Tina & She's just a ball of love Thomas

Last edited: Apr 19, 2019