Junimos Returning? Post CC ideas

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Anushka.C, Apr 25, 2016.

1. Anushka.C

Anushka.C Guest

I was think about maybe having junimos return in some way after the community center after it's fixed, like they sometimes appear overnight, with a cutscene about how they need your help. Maybe they give you little quests, giving you small gifts in return. (The system could be mail in front of the door and you pick it up.)

For the community center I was wondering if there could be quests and town projects every Friday/Saturday, because it is a little sad that after the cutscene no one goes there.

Thank you so much for reading! <3

Jaed, ChaosAzeroth and Spirit Adept like this.
    • Spirit Adept

Spirit Adept Lucky Number 13

I like this idea, the junimos didn't get a whole lot of screen time and I've been dying to know more about them. This feels like it'd be a good way to fit in some lore on the junimos, like why they decided to appear to you and what they do in the world besides inhabit abandoned buildings.

• Anushka.C

Anushka.C Guest

Ah yes, lore would be GREAT, all I know is that there's some war going on and Sam's dad is in it.

• Gabaw

Gabaw Spaceman Spiff

Don't you see? They've been right there in your heart all along! *twinkle*X3 Actually they're probably dead and never coming back, but it'd be nice if they did.

• Anushka.C

Anushka.C Guest

That got dark real fast xD

• Caudyr

Caudyr Black Hole Surfer

Yeah, having them come back once the CC is rebuilt would be great. On top of that, having the CC give out a quest every thursday or friday, and having new "bundles" for town projects show up would be great.

Let us continue to improve the town, please!! Especially since that JoJoMart building gets closed down completely once you complete this! =x

• Anushka.C

Anushka.C Guest

Yeah! 0u0

• darkhorse0606

darkhorse0606 Tentacle Wrangler

I like the idea of having bundles to re-create the abandoned Joja mart.

I also am sad that rebuilding the Community Center does not actually complete Mayor Lewis' vision for it. It looks great and has lots of stuff, but nobody is ever in there except occasionally the Mayor. I loved that role-playing quest game in Sebastian's cutscene. I think it should be a Community Center weekly event. There's a lot that could happen in there. Marnie would love to run it. Shane needs a new job, too, now that Joja Mart is closed.

• Anushka.C

Anushka.C Guest

I would love it if Shane would help in the community center, it means he wouldn't be jobless!

• Dougl07

Dougl07 Pangalactic Porcupine

Guys, the CC does get use. Emily goes there to use the loom, and I've definitely seen Evelyn, Jodie, Caroline and Clint using the different parts of the building as well.

Nonetheless, getting more Junimo action would be heartily welcomed by me.

• Anushka.C

Anushka.C Guest

Yeah but quests and things would be great, and yes! All the junimoss

• Caudyr

Caudyr Black Hole Surfer

ALLTHE JUNIMOS!!! :rofl:

Also, yes. More quests/bundles for the CC please~

It could go to help improve the town more from there, instead of just re-opening the CC. ^^

• Anushka.C

Anushka.C Guest

Yeah! Like we can finally find more secret areas

• cathyonk

cathyonk Seal Broken

I really liked if we can give a gift to junimos like to dwarf..they really cute..also, please make community center function, maybe there's someone guide the community center, and make more secret, to more areas from the community center. This idea to community center really COOL..so I hope, there's more secret in community center..

• The Furreonist

The Furreonist Pangalactic Porcupine

I'd like an option to built a junimo slaughter house + some junimo meat and stuff.

• Anushka.C

Anushka.C Guest

They're spirits though so-

• The Furreonist

The Furreonist Pangalactic Porcupine

Junimo spirits sounds fine as well, just put them in the keg.

• barbieshangover

barbieshangover Star Wrangler

It would be cool to work with the Wizard if it was Jumino related. He seems very interested in them. Maybe there could be a wizard's apprentice achievement or something.

• Anushka.C

Anushka.C Guest

Yess
                                        Wizards and pyromancers, that stuff is my life

• cathyonk

cathyonk Seal Broken

I really want there's junimo doll in my house..or maybe junimo hat..it will be cute too hahaha..
                                          Also, well I agree, I missed Junimo..they must appear sometimes, and maybe we can give them a gift, like to dwarf and krobus..
                                          Also, I want to pet Junimo..ugh they are so cutee T_T