1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Jump out, lost all itens

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by ciropossebon, Jun 21, 2019.

1. ciropossebon

ciropossebon Void-Bound Voyager

Hello guys !
    How are you?

Soo, before enter the vault, i jumped out the plataform, lol

My character falling down during a lot of seconds,soo he die when he reach the "floor"

I lost a lot of itens...

There is a way to recover it? :(

Thanks very much!

https://imgur.com/a/RAkpIfr

2. Catherine Franz

Catherine Franz Spaceman Spiff

that's a No-No return 'coz it's like a planet's uhh deepest "floor" I think the gate is considered a "planet" too . __.

3. Kordharin

Kordharin Big Damn Hero

cirospossebon, as far as I'm aware, the only way to recover those lost items is to enable Admin Mode before going down.

Suggested route: Enable Admin Mode (/admin), Set Gravity to 0 (/setgravity 0), Rocket Spear your way down, and recollect what items remain. Then, beam back up, return gravity to normal (/resetgravity), and disable Admin Mode (/admin).

4. Catherine Franz

Never knew that (if it works 'coz I never tried it or even know about it)

5. Kordharin

Kordharin Big Damn Hero

I've done that multiple times. I know from experience. Setting Gravity to "0" emulates being in an Asteroid Field. Spears with the ability "Rocket Spear" are perfect for flying around in Zero-G environments, as well as traversing Moons. Admin Mode allows you to mess with the Player's experience of Gravity. Always return Gravity to normal before exiting Admin Mode, otherwise you'll be floating around all over the universe, Boss locations included.

6. Catherine Franz

But are ye still going to die on the abyss? The lowest end where the screen doesn't follow you til ye hit rock bottom and poof* there goes my items underground?

7. Kordharin

Kordharin Big Damn Hero

The only way to die in Admin Mode is "/suicide".