Juice Box's first build

Discussion in 'Screenshots' started by Juice Box, Oct 5, 2014.

1. Juice Box

Juice Box Pangalactic Porcupine

So as none of you all know, Juice Box is absolutely horrible at art, he can't draw a circle, gets confused with the shapes of people heads from time to time, and the hands that he draws look like this.

051102_fingers_03.jpg

So without further put-downs, here is JB's small power plant build.
    The idea that JB had in his head was that this was a factory built long ago from human times, it was polluting the environment and over time, nature is getting it's revenge and wearing it down to the soil.

2014-10-05_00003.jpg
    2014-10-05_00004.jpg
    p.s: Wow looks way smaller in the screenshots
    p.p.s: Wow that torch looks bad

Higuera, Uzkniso, Laterne and 6 others like this.
  2. Bughunter

Bughunter Spaceman Spiff

Oooh, spooky! I love it.

3. Fresh Ears

Fresh Ears Big Damn Hero

Rusty metal ftw! It's one of my favorites. What are those big orange things? I'm on vanilla and I haven't run across any of those, but do want!!! I really like your building, are you going to make it bigger or is it done? Also, watch out for bird fly-by's... I can't stand em so i always close my roofs off, but it looks really cool with the wear and tear effect.

Bughunter likes this.
  4. Juice Box

Juice Box Pangalactic Porcupine

Juice Box thinks they're called wrecked turbines or something, someone online gave a few to him.

Yzzey and Bughunter like this.
  5. Peelz

Peelz Giant Laser Beams

Yeah, those wrecked turbines are in the game assets, but I don't think they are actually found in any dungeons currently. They look really nice here though! Good work! I love buildings that look like they have a history!

6. Laterne

Laterne Scruffy Nerf-Herder

very immersive. i like it.