RELEASED Json Assets 1.6.2

Successor to custom crops

1. SpringsSong

SpringsSong Cosmic Narwhal

It is the newest version; Space forgot to update the manifest. You can either ignore the update or change the version in the manifest yourself to get the warning to stop showing up.

beesocket likes this.
    • RoundBorb

RoundBorb Void-Bound Voyager

How would I go about doing this? I'm not very mod-savvy past installing them

• Melindee

Melindee Big Damn Hero

You open the manifest file and edit like any word document.

• useruser1999

useruser1999 Intergalactic Tourist

JAssetError.png
          Hello, I was wondering what went wrong with my game since when I run SMAPI with JAsset in it, it gave me this Error massage. Did I do something wrong? It is weird that the mod run properly without any bug or crashes so far, but with this error came up everytime I run SMAPI, I gotta know what I did wrong.

• MargotBeans

MargotBeans Orbital Explorer

I would suggest reinstalling JSON assets, you can find instructions on the Nexus mods page :)

• useruser1999

OK, thanks. Ill give it a try. I'll ask again later if I still have the Error or find another Error

• SofiMiu

SofiMiu Void-Bound Voyager

Have you downloaded Content Patcher?

• useruser1999

Oh my God, it works. Thank you so much, the Errors are no more. I just started using SV mod 2 weeks ago and there's no content patcher in the requirement at Json Assets nexus page, so I don't use it. Once again, thank you so much. Have a nice day

• bhole_69

bhole_69 Void-Bound Voyager

I'm very confused about how to format the crop.png file in the crop folder.

I have a crop that I want to spend 1 day in seed phase, 1 day in first phase, 2 days in second phase, 3 days in third phase, 3 days in fourth phase, and harvests the next day. So, a total grow time of 10 days. I do not want the crop to regrow after harvest.

It is my understanding that I should set "Phases": [1, 1, 2, 3, 3] and set "RegrowthPhase": -1 in crop.json.

See attached for the current format of my crop.png file; it is 128x32 pixels. Note that there are 2 seed sprites, 1 sprite for each of the intermediate phases 1-4, and 1 sprite for the ready-to-harvest crop. It was my previous understanding that Stardew would take my input for Phases and RegrowthPhase, determine that there are 7 different sprites needed (2 seed sprites, 4 intermediate sprites, and 1 harvest sprite), divide the width of 128 by 7 to get each individual sprite.

However, with the crop.png file I've provided the input for Phases and RegrowthPhase that I've specified above, I get this strange clipping issue with my crop, in the attached screenshot.png.

The crop on the left is just planted (should be seed-phase sprite). Note that it's cut off on the right side. Why is this? How do I fix it? The issue propogates all the way through growth, as the crop on the right (ready to harvest) is supremely f'd up and clipped.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 15, 2019
                    • Doggo710

Doggo710 Big Damn Hero

I'm having some issues with the drying rack. I've had it going for like 3 days now and it's still trying to dry the hemp I put in there. All my mods are installed correctly, and I have no errors when booting up.

• Melindee

Melindee Big Damn Hero

That's a CFR issue, not a JA issue.

• Minakie

Minakie Cosmic Narwhal

• SpringsSong

SpringsSong Cosmic Narwhal

Known issue.

• omena

omena Void-Bound Voyager

Has anyone else had the problem that adding new fruit trees messes up the jsonasset ids? Like my working ids are

{"Fig Tree":10,"Lemon Tree":11,"Mango":12,"Pear Tree":13}

but after I add a new tree it becomes

{"Fig Tree":10,"Jasmine Tree":11,"Lemon Tree":12,"Mango":13,"Pear Tree":14}.

So the jsonassets doesn't add the new tree to the end but somewhere else and it messes up the order of ids. same happens with the object ids. On the github page under Items Appearing Incorrectly it gives an "Experimental Temporary Solution" but the file is not available anymore.

https://log.smapi.io/syGWmcsT heres the log!

Last edited: Nov 2, 2019
                            • Melindee

Melindee Big Damn Hero

Did you reset the game?

• omena

omena Void-Bound Voyager

I'm not sure if it helps as jsonassets don't modify the actual game files?
                                I thought the problem was fixed when I changed the loading order but nope it's back.

• Melindee

Melindee Big Damn Hero

Resetting the game should help if the problem is the ID numbers as they sometimes get mixed up first but resetting everything should get it all sorted. If it persists, you may have a bug of some sort. Usually it resets normally.

omena likes this.
                                  • omena

omena Void-Bound Voyager

Ah I see! Thank you for your help! So how do I reset the game? I was told to replace the game files but that would mean some xnb mods would dissappear right?

• Melindee

Melindee Big Damn Hero

You can save the game and then restart.

• omena

omena Void-Bound Voyager

And after restarting? This problem occurs no matter how many times I have restarted the game unfortunately.