Modding Help Json Assets Crash? [FIXED]

Discussion in 'Mods' started by GamingInfinite, Dec 23, 2019.

1. GamingInfinite

GamingInfinite Void-Bound Voyager

So I'm getting a crash from JSON assets. I don't know why but it's a repeating crash that I don't know what is causing it. The only time it's happening is when I pull out seeds to try and plant. This is the link to the log, and it does have something about essential oil there and that it was added by 2 different mods, but other than that the only error and the error that is killing the entire thing is one where it's trying to read the JSON assets override file and its not working.

• Moragaine

Moragaine Existential Complex

@GamingInfinite It looks like you have 2 versions of Artisan Valley Machine Goods, since it's popping up with a duplicate item and JsonAssets really, really hates duplicate items. Check to see if you have 2 copies of AVMC and if not, check to see if there's somehow 2 copies of the folder for 'Essential Oil'.

• GamingInfinite

@Moragaine Thanks! As far as the essential oil problem that error no longer appears. It still crashes when I hold seeds and try to place them next to me. Here is the new log, the stuff that directly references the Essential Oils Error is gone but there are still more things that has something to do with json assets.

• Moragaine

Moragaine Existential Complex

Try updating Spacecore and JsonAssets, new versions were released this evening.

• GamingInfinite

Thanks, that fixed the planting problem.

Moragaine likes this.