1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Journey of the Prairie King Texture/World Glitch

Discussion in 'Support' started by Gnorkl, Mar 8, 2020.

1. Gnorkl

Gnorkl Space Hobo

When I went to the saloon the play JotPK, I hit spacebar right upon starting the game.
    Before even the first enemies could appear, those little beavers that carry you into the next world showed up and brought me to the forest area. But even though the textures were different, the structure of the level stayed the same, for example it had the little fort that you'd normally get in a later stage of the dessert area.

413150_20200308081947_1.png

The enemies also stayed the same and I could progress through the stages without a problem.

413150_20200308082137_1.png

After defeating the first boss, he dropped the beaver item that brings you to the next world.
    This time they brought me to the graveyard area and the same thing like before happened but this time with the enemies and structures of the forest area

413150_20200308082304_1.png

After defeating the second boss i got brought into the next world and this time everything was as it should be, graveyard area with graveyard monsters and graveyard layout. I unfortunatly died the stage before the final boss so I can't say what happens after that.

Also, when I tried to recreate it, it didn't work so I can't say for sure that pressing the spacebar triggered it (during my attempts to recreate it just skipped te title sequence like it should)

• Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator