1. Thanks for visiting! These forums are for the original Risk of Rain, if you're interested in discussing the newly released Risk of Rain 2 head over to that game's steam discussion forum
    Dismiss Notice

Jelly Golem Fanart

Discussion in 'Fan Works' started by Jiaddo, Aug 16, 2013.

1. Jiaddo

Jiaddo Master Chief

[​IMG]

A little fanart of one of my favorite bosses of all time, the game breaking Jelly Golem.
    Probably one of the hardest bosses in video game history, since you lose the moment he spawns, practically.
    I think it would be pretty cool if a functional jellyfish spawning golem was added to the game as an easter egg.

• DNLK

DNLK Scruffy Nerf-Herder

This is kinda funny! Cool work and great idea!

• Daimera

Daimera Cosmic Narwhal

I love how the innards of some of those jellies make them look like they're making silly faces. :rofl: Haha, I'm kinda sad I didn't extensively play that build because seeing it on the forum just isn't the same as running into it yourself.

Wasd_wasd and Shrooblord like this.
        • Jiaddo

Jiaddo Master Chief

Just discovered for myself that the Shock Giant does, in fact, spawn a row of jellyfish in the new build. I love the world.

• Shrooblord

Shrooblord Void-Bound Voyager

They should make a hardcore version of this boss in which he spawns increasing amounts of Jellyfish the closer he is to death. Also, if they want to really bring down the hammer on the players, they could have the Jellies get increasing health based on the boss's missing health. :rofl:

Wasd_wasd likes this.