1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Jammin' Tracks 2.6

New Update! 207 VGMs for Glad Giraffe! Last Updated July 5th!

1. Exsistentiam

Exsistentiam Pangalactic Porcupine

wow best update ever...:lod:

2. samuelandhisdog

samuelandhisdog Big Damn Hero

3. Exsistentiam

*puts of lemongrab voice* AAAALLLL THE FINAAAALLL FANTAAAASYYY 15 STUUUUFFF NOOOOWWWW

4. samuelandhisdog

Goddamit now I have to change the color of all the text on the mod page cause of the forum change...

Exsistentiam likes this.
  5. Exsistentiam

will you still get some ff15 tracks in there like i previously asked ?????

6. samuelandhisdog

of course i will browse for them. Don't worry lol, I haven't left this mod behind, I check very often. I just wish there aren't alot of contributions to midi making etc etc. Finding music you want can be a real pain in the ass! :chucklefish:

7. Exsistentiam

:lickitung:

8. samuelandhisdog

Any specific requests from FF15?

9. Exsistentiam

well as only the demo is out and not the full game i'd ask to get all of it but i have 3 in particular which would be the title theme, battle theme and the camp theme. sorry i don't know the names of the songs themeslves

10. BelikrDscale

BelikrDscale Subatomic Cosmonaut

was wondering if this is getting a update to Glad Giraffe if so could I ask for this tune from Fnaf world to be added? I can't get it out of my head and i think it fits with the game really well

11. Exsistentiam

new games are coming out, a new update will be released at some point. and I've decided i'm bored enough to come back to this game without that update. so seeing as im back you can expect more music requests as new games come out, so prepare your request box my modder friend for many a request shall be asked!

12. Dragon_Tom005

Dragon_Tom005 Existential Complex

I think something is totally wrong with K 64 pop star. It sounds REALLY weird with the electric bass .-.

13. Niels2012

Niels2012 Void-Bound Voyager

I'm verry sorry for if this is already requested, Dust: An Elysian Tail (my favorite game so far)

14. samuelandhisdog

Not everything sounds good on certain instruments, it can't be helped unfortuantely.
    Any specific songs in mind?

15. samuelandhisdog

I have an update coming soon, but I want to expand on it a bit, requests are appreciated, provided they aren't impossible requests!

16. BelikrDscale

could I request Undertale's HIS theme? that is the title I found for it anyways o.=.o

17. samuelandhisdog

I'll see if I can add it, although it's already a part of the Undertale Music Pack, so the request is a bit redundant:badpokerface:

18. BelikrDscale

:rofl: I only like having on music mod installed at a time otherwise I'm scared of conflicts

19. samuelandhisdog

Do you have any other requests? The current list of stuff I'm planning to push is mostly... from the role playing games genre.

20. BelikrDscale

Final Bowser, Super Mario Galaxy,
    Final Fortress Zone, Sonic Heroes,
    Haunted Mansion Zone, Sonic Heroes,
    Bowser's Castle, Super Mario World