1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Jammin' Tracks 2.6

New Update! 207 VGMs for Glad Giraffe! Last Updated July 5th!

1. samuelandhisdog

samuelandhisdog Big Damn Hero

samuelandhisdog submitted a new mod:

Jammin' Tracks - Video Game Exclusive Songpack of a large variety of music

Read more about this mod...

2. samuelandhisdog

samuelandhisdog updated Jammin' Tracks with a new update entry:

+5 new songs!

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. WulfeMatrax

WulfeMatrax Void-Bound Voyager

This is pretty great so far :D
    But can you add some StarFox tracks to it? I feel they'd match quite well in Starbound ^.^

4. samuelandhisdog

I have a huge update planned, you'll just have to wait and see :DD

WulfeMatrax likes this.
  5. samuelandhisdog

+8 new additions!

6. SleepySquidd

SleepySquidd Tragically Magic Hands

Nice! I love VGM/OSTs! Keep up the awesome work!

samuelandhisdog likes this.
  7. samuelandhisdog

I just wanted to comment about the OST that I just added in this update, it took me lot longer to find certain ones than others(obviously).

I want to know if anyone wants me to tag all the songs in this songpack. What I mean is, putting something like a "~~" before every song so you can just filter out the stuff not in this package, to decrease the scroll time.

I say this because, alot of people including myself have other songpack mods, and it's very easy to get lost trying to find the song you're looking for. That aside...

If people want the regular renditions of the smash bros songs I'll add the original version and YAY! I got to add star wolf! :party:

Anyways, I intend to expand on the list with more additions from the FF series, since FF3 and FF9 are not as popular as some of the other ones even though they are fantastic in their own right. I just cant seem to get certain tracks that I'm positive most of the starbound community has no idea exists, and that being said, it's immensely difficult to find them in MIDI format (I'm looking at you, Baten Kaitos). I'm also looking to add lesser known Zelda tracks from various titles in the series, because they are great in their own merit. Heck, all of these tracks are fantastic and I will continue to add more. I may or may not add more Bravely Default tracks primarly because it's really not popular. Again, back to the obscurity of choices of the OST comes with a boundary to how far you can go.

I might even consider downloading Synesthesia and copying tracks from there if it's possible to convert them into MIDI format, but I don't know.

Suggestions that are commonly found will probably be added.

It's much easier to go and find common suggestions rather than obscure ones for reasons obvious. But if everyone wants Chrono Trigger OST for example I'll put it in here. So once again feel free to request! :iswydt:

How the hell did quatro get all those songs so quickly? :eek:

Last edited: Feb 9, 2015
  8. samuelandhisdog

Oh and Lanayru Mining Facility sounds ridiculously good when the full band is played

9. samuelandhisdog

6 New additions!

10. Xavius

Xavius Cosmic Narwhal

Might I request some of the pokemon battle themes? And the Route 1 song, from the Kanto-based pokemon games. Just hoping, because I like the series, and I like this songpack.

11. samuelandhisdog

Thanks for the suggestions! I'll check that stuff out.

12. Xavius

Xavius Cosmic Narwhal

The newer version of the Kanto songs are some of my favorite, and I love the champion battle themes. I do wish you had more pieces suited to playing solo, as I usually don't have the chance to play with others.

13. samuelandhisdog

Every song in the pack has a OMB version, so you can always play the songs solo, the band spots just allow the songs to sound closest to the actual song. Youre not losing anything in this pack when it comes to solo tracks versus band tracks! ;)

14. Xavius

Xavius Cosmic Narwhal

Ah, that's greatly reassuring. Anyways, I love this songpack, thank you for compiling it for us!

15. samuelandhisdog

7 New Songs!

16. BelikrDscale

BelikrDscale Subatomic Cosmonaut

hey do you think you could add in the song that plays when you fight the darkstar version of bowser from Bowser's Inside story?

17. samuelandhisdog

D you know the song name? I've never played Bowser's Inside Story

18. BelikrDscale

BelikrDscale Subatomic Cosmonaut

doesn't appear to have a title but here is a youtube link

19. samuelandhisdog

Got it

20. samuelandhisdog