RELEASED JAC'd Greenhouse

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Androxilogin, Nov 24, 2016.

1. Albertdcwsaefvc

Albertdcwsaefvc Intergalactic Tourist

When I exit the game my items disappear

• demonhunter352

demonhunter352 Subatomic Cosmonaut

This is a known issue that is waiting on Entoarox Framework 2.0 to fix. As I understand it, an SDV update altered the content manager in a way that screwed up EF and ALL when loading custom maps dependant on them

• Androxilogin

Androxilogin Giant Laser Beams

Thank you for clarifying, I've been away so long I don't even know what's going on with my mods anymore.

• matt_tbj

matt_tbj Space Hobo

My SMAPI says:

[SMAPI] Skipped 1 mods:
          [SMAPI] AdvancedLocationLoader\locations\ExtendedGreenhouse because its manifest doesn't set an entry DLL.

Any known solutions?

• Androxilogin

Disregard that message, the greenhouse should still be working if extracted correctly. I've got countless reports of this bug on my other mods. BUT users previously mentioned in this thread about their upgrades/crops disappearing so you may want to skip this mod for now. I mean, your crops and upgrades should be there in the future, just inaccessible until everything this relies on has been updated

• Diotheawesome

Diotheawesome Poptop Tamer

Very lame, I can give ideas but I don't like people not crediting me so my perma answer is no.

• Androxilogin

Huh?

• Verne

Verne Astral Cartographer

He's the same user you blocked recently on Nexus, if it helps...

• Androxilogin

Oh, that makes sense. However his statement does not.

No one needs ideas from rude users with absolutely no class. If you haven't noticed, any mods that were a team effort others, are always credited as well. Also, I've been on indefinite hiatus for the last... Half a year?.. I'm really not fishing for any ideas here. As for your 'answer always being no', no one asked you any questions..

You seem awfully familiar..... Do you happen to offer downloads without popups or harmful?

Regardless, we await your stellar contribution. And lastly, bye again!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 15, 2017
                      Verne likes this.
                    • Amii

Amii Void-Bound Voyager

You might want to put a note on the first page and Nexusmods to NOT use this until Entoarox Framework 2.0 is fixed.

I set up my greenhouse for winter so I could produce wine and ale, and now I cannot access the greenhouse.
                      I attempted to uninstall the mod and use another greenhouse mod so I had enough space, not possible unless I load an old save. :(

• Androxilogin

Well, I figured it was a temporary problem so I'd leave it go. But it has become a neverending problem so I'll put together a fix today. I haven't even loaded the game since last year and many updates ago so it was hard to decipher. I think I have a general idea and a little time to spare.

EDIT:

Oh crap, I completely forgot. Today after work I will get to it. I didn't have the files on my laptop then got sidetracked by YouTube videos.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2017
                        • Amii

Amii Void-Bound Voyager

I hope there is something you can do, I don't want to have to roll back to an old save, so I am cheating to simulate the produce from the greenhouse. Thank you for your fixes and the greenhouse in general.

Androxilogin likes this.
                          • Androxilogin

Amii likes this.
                          • demonhunter352

I'll put the update through the wringer tomorrow (at my volunteer shift right now). Will advise of any issues

EDIT: Items are not persisting with this update. Placed a flute block in the greenhouse, saved, exited, relaunched, loaded save, flute block was gone. Tried again with a radish seed. Same procedure, same result.

also, this: Screenshot 2017-11-29 21.28.45.png

Last edited: Nov 29, 2017
                            • Androxilogin

Crap. I haven't even had a chance to test it with whatever was wrong before so I'm a bit in the dark about what the initial problem was other than from previous comments. I had a lot of mods so updating everything first was my issue. Now I am so far behind I have no urge to do so other than to fix things I've created in the past. Okay- I'm going to make an .xnb overwrite version to hopefully sort things out. Thanks for testing, I muchly appreciate it.

EDIT: XNB Edition uploaded. Please follow the steps in the latest "Update" portion of the first post. Download here.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2017
                              • demonhunter352

XNB edition test: Items persist! Yay! However, exit/entry points need adjusting.

Attempting to take the right wall exit to another room traps the player in an infinite loop. Screenshots below. The player appears in the rooms at the cursor location. Attempting to walk further into the room from the entry point triggers the warp back to the previous room.

Screenshot 2017-11-30 10.42.04.png Screenshot 2017-11-30 10.41.55.png

[EDIT] Edited images for clarity

• Androxilogin

Awesome!! I'll fine tune this ASAP. Thanks again for testing!

• demonhunter352

Testing's what I do.

On a side note, I don't suppose we could get an XNB edition of the Extended Cellar, too? Please? Since that's exhibiting the same issues (items disappearing when loading savefile)

Sorry to be a bother.

• Androxilogin

Unfortunately for the Secret Garden area of the Extended Cellar to function it relies on ALL to function. It actually started out as an XNB mod as a single map. All allowed for separate map files to be combined so everything was re-written from scratch. Version 0.20 on Nexus was the last XNB edition.

[EDIT]

JAC'd Greenhouse 1.6 [XNB Edition] added. And hopefully correct in all the right ways.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2017
                                      • demonhunter352

It is indeed. Gonna need to re-jig my crop layout (will need to swap in my old greenhouse to get to some trees that are off the map, but that's my own fault. Chop 'em down and relocate 'em).

I grabbed the 0.2 cellar. Main room works fine with just the XNB, the doors don't go anywhere, but that's not unexpected. I only wanted the extra cask space anyways :p (Didn't put any of the ALL bits into the mod folder, just used the xnb)