RELEASED JAC'd Greenhouse

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Androxilogin, Nov 24, 2016.

1. MissErection

MissErection Big Damn Hero

Last edited: May 13, 2018
  2. Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@Entoarox Reliable repro steps:
    1. Use the attached mods (EF 2.4 and ALL 1.4.3 with the ExtendedCellar 0.25 content pack).
    2. Load the attached save.
    3. Walk to the greenhouse.
    4. Hoe + plant bean + water bean.
    5. Walk back to the farmhouse and sleep.
    This will consistently throw the following exception:
    Code:
    [00:58:44 ERROR Entoarox Framework] This mod failed in the SaveEvents.BeforeSave event. Technical details:
    System.InvalidOperationException: Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute.
      at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowInvalidOperationException(ExceptionResource resource)
      at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.Enumerator.MoveNextRare()
      at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.Enumerator.MoveNext()
      at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereListIterator`1.MoveNext()
      at Entoarox.Framework.Core.EntoaroxFrameworkMod.SaveEvents_BeforeSave(Object s, EventArgs e) in D:\Documents\Visual Studio 2017\Projects\StardewMods\Framework\Core\EntoaroxFrameworkMod.cs:line 287
      at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.Events.ManagedEvent.Raise() in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\Events\ManagedEvent.cs:line 110

Your GitHub repo isn't up-to-date, which threw me off. But here's where the error happens in the decompiled EntoaroxFrameworkMod.cs:
    Code:
    foreach (GameLocation location in Game1.locations.Where(p => p is ICustomItem))
    {
        Game1.locations.Remove(location);
        this.Serialize(locations, item2, false);
    }

You can't remove an element from a collection while you're enumerating it, so this crashes.

Attached Files:

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Ah, got it.

• Coolwyngs

Coolwyngs Giant Laser Beams

Will you be updating this to be able to work with the new version of the game? I miss your wonderful work. Sorry for posting on a old page.

• SunTide

SunTide Scruffy Nerf-Herder

• Cry8wolf9

Cry8wolf9 Orbital Explorer

im having an odd problem where my trees keep deleting them selves in the spots where the trees should go. its every spot that has the tree plot.
          im using verson 1.6 found on nexus mods and Entoarox Framework 2.4.1, Advanced Location Loader 1.4.5

• Androxilogin

Androxilogin Giant Laser Beams

I'm alright with the bumping of threads. I plan on updating just going to take a while

MorticusPaece likes this.
            • Coolwyngs

Coolwyngs Giant Laser Beams

Cool thank you Androxilogin. I am good with waiting. Sorry if I was being rude. I did not mean for it to seem that way.

MorticusPaece likes this.
              • Androxilogin

Absolutely not, I took it as a compliment. Thanks for hanging in there!

• Cry8wolf9

Cry8wolf9 Orbital Explorer

seems like this is broken now? it loads fine but when i try to go into another room it lets me walk right out of the map and wont let me back in :(

• Androxilogin

I'd imagine. I haven't worked on anything related to this game in about two years now. It requires outside files (Entoarox Framework, Advanced Location Loader) and I'm not sure of their current status. My original save quit working due to mod incompatibility issues around 1.1 release and I never felt like figuring it out so everything just kinda ended there to be honest. That and I never have time for basically anything other than work so any free time is often spent on other projects.

Stardew has become too widely available and incompatible with most anything I have done here. To continue on seems rather senseless to an extent. I was entertaining the notion to port the linux version to the Playstation Classic at one point which would open up a possibility of future updates but again, I am on time restrictions every step of the way so to even begin with that would take a whole lot of time to get right.